Chapter 24 -- Hospital Round Dos

Lola's P.O.V

My eyes opened and all I saw was white. I couldn't recognize where I was or what was going on until my eyes looked to my right and I saw machines next to me. I looked to my left and Emma and Justin were sitting together on the couch. I instantly reached my hand out for Emma and she jumped up.

"Lo! You're awake." she smiled while stroking my cheek.

"What am I doing here?" I asked. My head started throbbing which caused me to groan in pain. "What happened?"

"We were hoping you could tell us." Emma said. She reached her hand back for Justin and he got up and held her hand tightly.

I closed my eyes and flashbacks of Lance hitting me ran through my mind. He just kept kicking me, pushing me, and hitting me.

"Lola." Emma said sternly, causing me to break from my flashback.

"Lance did this. He came over while everyone was out and said he wanted me back. I told him that I still loved Zayn and that Zayn was a better man than him. He just kicking and hitting me repeatedly. I couldn't do anything because every time I tried to get up he just hit me and pushed me back down. I was still conscious but I just laid there lifeless." I explained.

"Lola, I'm so sorry this happened." she said and pushed my hair back.

Not to my knowledge but there was a cop standing in my doorway and he was listening to everything I was saying about Lance.

"Ms. Evans. Can you give me a last name and a description?" he asked.

"Parker and he is tall, about 5'9, average weight, shaggy brown hair, and brown eyes. He was wearing a blue plaid shirt and khaki shorts." I explained.

"Thank you miss. Feel better soon." he said and walked away.

"I'm so tired guys." I said. "And my body kills."

"That's okay. Just rest. We're gonna go down to the cafeteria." Emma said.

My eyes started shutting and eventually I just dozed off.

Emma's P.O.V.

"Em, did you call her parents?" Justin asked while taking my hand.

"Ya they're on their way. They went to San Diego for the weekend, so they'll be here soon." I said

"Did you call Zayn and the other boys?" he asked.

"No. Should I?" I asked.

"Emma of course! They all deserve to know!" he said.

"Alright I'll call Niall." I replied.

Niall's P.O.V.

"Lads, can you believe our tour is over?" I asked as we all sat around waiting to board our plane to L.A. Zayn begged us to come to Venice Beach with him so he could talk to Lola.

"Ya it's crazy. It seems like we just started." Harry sighed.

My phone started vibrating in my pocket and when I checked who was calling, it was Emma. I haven't heard from her in months.

"Emma?" I answered and all the boys turned to me.

"Niall? I have some bad news." she said.

"What's wrong?" I asked in a panic.

"Lola is in the hospital." she said calmly.

"What?!" I screamed jumping from my seat. The boys all got up and tried listening in but I just walked back and forth.

"Lance found her house somehow and beat her almost to death while we were all out." she explained.

By this time my eyes were watering. Just thinking about Lola being alone and that monster beating her.