Chapter 36 -- Let's Get A Move On

Lola's P.O.V

I woke up and patted the spot next to me expecting to feel Zayn’s warm body, but that was when I remembered that he had already left for the UK for the rest of the tour. I checked the time on my phone and flew out of bed. It was 9:30 and my flight to Punta Cana was at 12. I ran to the Vera’s room to wake her up but she wasn’t in there. Then I ran to Addison’s room and she was gone as well. I threw on a pair of jeans, one of Zayn’s plain white t shirts, and grabbed my suitcase.

“Mom!” I screamed running down the stairs.

“Mom, where are the girls?” I asked entering the kitchen. I looked up and saw Vera and Addison sitting at the table.

“Why didn’t anyone wake me?”

“Well we were gonna wait to see how long you would sleep for, but since you’re up, let’s get going.” Vera said.

The three of us said goodbye to our parents and we loaded our stuff into my BMW. Addison jumped in the back, and Vera in the passenger seat, and myself in the driver’s. We then took off and headed for LAX.

We got there, checked in our bags, went through security and finally found our gate number. It took us about 2 hours to go through baggage and security, so we left at the perfect time.

“Flight 282 for the Dominican Republic is now boarding.”

“Here we go girls.” I squealed.

Vera and Addison linked their arms with mine and we boarded the plane. We found our seats, which were in first class, and thankfully we were all put next to each other. Tons of teenage girls were on the flight and they all screamed and squealed when they saw me. A few begged to have my autograph so I gave in and signed a couple. The flight to Punta Cana thankfully wasn’t too long. It takes about 6 hrs to get there and then a half an hour drive to our hotel. I fell asleep because I had taken some sleeping pills before hand and the twins had fallen a sleep as well.

6 hours later

“Lola, wake up.” said Vera.

I woke up and looked to my left and saw Vera staring right at me.

“We’re here.” she smiled.

“No way.” I giggled.

Addison squeezed my hand and she giggled.

We were the first to get off the plane since we were right up front. The airline had specifically kept our luggage separate from the other people, that way we could get our stuff and wouldn’t have to deal with fans.  

**** Sorry this a such a short chapter :/