Chapter 47 -- New Years Eve ; NYC

Liam's P.O.V

"Can you lads believe we are spending our New Year's Eve in New york City?" I exclaimed.

"It's pretty awesome Li." Niall said back.

"Where did Zayn and Lola run off to?" Louis asked while looking around. I watched as people around us took pictures of us and kept whispering to themselves about how we were here.

"That's a good question Lou." I replied.

Lola's P.O.V

"Zayn, let's go over here so we can see the ball drop better." I said while taking his hand.

He laced his fingers with mine and I got butterflies inside.

"Lo, why did you want to leave the boys?" he asked.

"Well, number 35 on my bucket list is to kiss the guy I love when the ball drops in Time Square." I explained.

He looked at me with excitement in his eyes and he smiled.

"Well I'm delighted that I'm the guy who gets to fulfill that spot for you." he said in his adorable British accent.

I kissed his cheek as the countdown began.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1! Happy New Year!" everyone screamed.

Before the ball hit 1, Zayn grabbed me by my waist and crashed his lips on mine. His tongue made its way in, exploring every part of my mouth and mine did the same. Without breaking the kiss, he moved his hands up my back and I wrapped my arms around his neck. This kiss had a lot more passion in it than any other kiss we've shared before. I could tell fans around us were taking pictures and some people started whistling. He slowly broke away and then looked at me. I wrapped my arms around him and he hugged me back, picking me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

Right as my feet reached the ground again, he brushed some hair behind me ear.

"I love you Lola." he whispered.

"I love you too." I smiled.

Suddenly the boys showed up and we all gathered into a big group hug. We then broke away and huddled together in a circle, like football players do before a game.

"I just wanted to let you all know that this past year, has been the greatest year of my life. Meeting the 5 of you, falling in love with one, being able to tour with you, and just being close enough to call you family. I love each of you so much, and I can't imagine what my life would be like with any of you. Thank you so much for making my life better. I love you guys." I smiled.

The boys all looked at each other and then all gathered into another group hug.

"We love you too Lola." Liam whispered.

"You're our best friend." Niall added.

"Our tour wouldn't be as great without you." Louis admitted.

"You've made our lives so much better." Harry said.

"Especially my life." Zayn whispered.

I smiled and we broke away from our hug.

"How about we go get some hot chocolate and take a walk through Central Park, yeah?" I asked.

"Sounds great." they all said.

Zayn grabbed my right hand and laced his fingers with me, and then Harry linked his arm with my left arm, then Niall on Harry's left, Liam on Niall's left, and then Louis on Zayn's right.

Next Morning...

I quietly snuck out of the hotel room and got a cab. The boys and I had just came back from sightseeing and it was around 12 a clock. Cher texted me last night and said she had flown to NYC yesterday and I was dying to see her. I promised to spend the day with her but the boys begged me to stay and hangout with them. I'm with them 24/7 and I never get to hangout with my girlfriends.