Chapter 19 -- Gone Without a Goodbye

Harry's P.O.V.

I slid the card through the lock and Liam, Louis, and I walked in. We saw Addison sitting in the living room and we all frowned when she looked at us.

"Well hey boys." she said and got up.

"Get the hell out of here." I hissed.

"Oh come on Harry. You don't mean that." she said while attempting to stroke my cheek.

I dodged her hand and she scowled.

"Get out of here!" Louis screamed.

"You've ruined everything!" Liam added.

"I'm not going anywhere. Zayn is my boyfriend and he doesn't want me to leave." she smirked.

"You're a delusional girl. You honestly think Zayn would date you after what you just did?  You took his true love away from him for no reason. Get the hell out of here before we call security!" I screamed.

"Okay okay. I will. By the way where is the little cry baby?" she laughed.

"She went home and left you here. She also said that you better not show up at HER house when you return to L.A." Liam said.

"She left me here in NYC?" she asked.

"You honestly think she would want you to come home with her?" I hissed.

She looked down at the ground with fear in her eyes.

"Now just get out of here!" I screamed again.

The three of us watched as she left and then we saw Niall walk in.

"Hey Nialler." Liam said.

"Hey." he said back. "Where's Zayn?"

I looked up at Niall "I'm guessing in his room." I said.

"Let's go check." he suggested.

We opened Zayn's door and he was frantically pacing back and forth. He looked at us and his eyes were swollen, puffy, and super red.

"Zayn what's going on? What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm trying to call Lola! Why won't she answer?!" he said. I could tell he was in extreme panic mode.

"Probably because she's on the plane." Liam blurted out. I looked at him and slapped his shoulder.

"What plane?!" he shrieked.

"She went home Zayn. She's on the plane right now." Louis added.

Zayn fell on to his bed and put his head into his lap and shook his hair.

"What am I going to do?! I lost the only girl I truly loved over some stupid bitch who was obsessed with me. Lola is never going to take me back." he sobbed.

Niall and I walked over to his side and sat down next to him.

"She's gonna need some time to get over what happened. Maybe by the time the tour is over she will be willing to see you." I said.

Niall grabbed Zayn's hand and placed the necklace into his hand.

"How did you get this?' he asked.

"Lola gave it to me before she left." Niall said.

This made Zayn break down even more. He crawled under the sheets of his bed and pulled the covers over his face. I looked at the other guys and we all decided to leave and give Zayn sometime.

"Zayn, we'll be out here if you need anything." I said.

A few hours later, the lads and I had to literally drag Zayn out of the hotel room and to the arena where we were having a charity concert. Throughout our performance, Zayn was fine but when we started signing Gotta Be You, he broke down and balled. The fans had no idea what was going on, so we had to lie and say that Zayn was just extremely homesick. As soon as the concert was over, we headed back to the hotel and once we got to our room, Zayn sprinted to his room without saying a word to any of us.

Lola's P.O.V.

6 hours later I finally landed in L.A. I walked down to the garage of LAX airport to get my car, I'm so happy it only takes twenty minutes to get my house. I've missed the Cali sun so much. I found my car and instantly drove home. I didn't call my parents to tell them I was coming home, so I don't even know if they're at the house. I pulled into the driveway and thankfully their cars were in the driveway. I put my car in park and literally ran to the door and flung it open. 

"Mom!" I hollered and started sniffling and crying.

"Lola?" I heard her yell from upstairs.

"Mom!" I cried even more. I shut the door behind me and slid down the wall until I was on the floor. I saw my mom upstairs and she ran down the stairs.

"Lola! What's wrong? What are you doing here!?!" she screamed. She ran down the stairs and I flew myself into her arms.

"Oh mom!" I cried into her shoulders. She stroked my back and my hair. I suddenly saw my dad running down the stairs.

"Sweetheart, are you okay?" he asked while running towards me.

I let go of my mom and ran towards my dad.

"Zayn and I are over." I cried into his arms.

"What?! Did he hurt you? Do I need to kick his ass?!" my dad screamed.

"Landon that's enough. You're not kicking anyones ass." my mom said while trying to calm him down

My mom walked closer to me and grabbed my cheeks "Lola what happened? Where's Vera?" she asked.

"Mom, Vera is in Beverley Hills. Addison some how switched places her with and Addison went to NYC with me. Not Vera!" I explained.

"What?!" my mom screamed.

"Come on! We need to get to BH, get Vera, and I'll explain the entire story!" I screamed.

My mom and I rushed into my car and we drove to my aunt's house in BH. I told her the whole story about how "Vera" was acting weird and how this morning the guys and I went swimming and how I caught "Vera" and Zayn kissing and how I ended things with him. We arrived at my aunts house in BH and we both dashed inside the house.

**Thanks everyone! Keep reading One Step Closer and leave your comments and reviews at the bottom. P.S. Don't forget to check out the movie trailer created for One Step Closer! xx