Chapter 58 -- A Day in the Life of Being Married

Lola's P.O.V.

After being in Cancun for about a month, we flew back to California and stayed at the boys flat.

“Well well well, look who is finally back.” Harry laughed while opening the door to the flat.

“Well hello to you to curly.” I smiled and leaned in for a hug. He wrapped his arms around me and then kissed my cheek. I went to grab my suitcase, but Liam stopped me.

“I got it.” he smiled.

“Thanks Lili.” I smiled and pecked his cheek.

“LOLA!” Niall screamed running into the living room with a sandwich in his left hand.

“Nialler!” I screamed back and I jumped into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist.

We hugged for a good 5 mins when I heard someone obnoxiously clear their throat.

“And what about me?” Louis said with his arms open.

“Hey Lou.” I said and skipped towards him. He hugged me tightly and then pulled away to check me out.

“Wow someones really tan.” he laughed.

“Well when you're in Cancun for a month, it tends to happen.” I giggled.

I turned around and Zayn walked in the door with Harry basically talking his ear off. I laughed and then threw myself on the couch. Liam walked over and fell right on top of me, and then Niall.

“Okay, I come home to see you guys, but not for one of your famous dog piles.” I complained.

“Dog pile?!” Louis hollered and all of a sudden, two more bodies were on top of me.

I screamed in pain and Zayn walked over.

“Okay lads, you're crushing my wife, get off of her.” he said.

“Ooooh you're wife.” Louis said in a cheesy voice and he pinched Zayn's cheek.

For the rest of the day, the boys and I caught up. They asked Zayn and I all about our trip and how Cancun was.

Around midnight, we all turned in and Zayn carried me bridal style upstairs.

“Zaynnn, I don't feel like getting my pajamas out, can I just wear one of your t-shirts?" I complained.

“Of course babe.” he said. I watched as he rummaged through his suitcase and walked over to me with a t shirt. He handed it to me and then kissed my cheek.

“Help.” I complained and lifted my arms up for him to take my shirt off. He laughed at me and then pulled my shirt over my head, as I slipped his t shirt on.

He walked to the bathroom and then came back out and stopped to stare at me.

“What?” I asked.

“You just looking so fucking hot in my clothes.” he said.

“Well now that we're married, you'll be seeing me in little to no clothing.” I said seductively.

“Even better.” he said and kissed my neck.

I laughed and then jumped on the bed and pulled the covers over me. I felt the bed sink and then rise again. I buried my face into the covers, but then I felt two arms wrapped around me and Zayn started tickling me.

“No Zayn! Please stop!” I cried while laughing. He then ripped the covers from me and stared into my eyes. He then tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear and kissed my forehead.