Chapter 57 -- It's A Simple I Do

Lola's P. O.V

1 year later

One step closer is all it takes to say I do and change my life forever. I never imagined we would go this far. Love is a powerful thing and works in strange ways. It takes you on many adventures, continuously up and down, but eventually turns out in the end. At least for me it did. I honestly can not believe I am a step away from standing next to my future husband and saying our vows. My arm is locked with my dad's and he's pulling me forward. Zayn is smiling at me with his beautiful smile and my heart is beating fast and butterflies are fluttering in my stomach. I broke from my thought and took that one last step closer. My dad kissed my cheek and then continued to his seat. Zayn took my hand and I smiled up at him. He mouthed I love you to me and I did the same. We decided to just stick with the classic vows and not write our own because we like to play it old school. Before we started the ceremony, the minister started the pray and we all prayed together. After the prayer we got to the official part.

Zayn's P.O.V

I watched as Lola walked down the aisle in her gorgeous wedding dress. I honestly don't think I have ever seen a girl as beautiful as her. She is drop dead gorgeous. She reached me and I watched as her dad hugged her tightly, kissed her cheek, and handed her over to me. We walked up the few steps to the minister and turned and faced each other.

"I love you." I mouthed to her.

"I love you too." she mouthed back.

Lola's P.O.V

"Do you Lola Anne Evans, take Zayn Javadd Malik to be your lawfully wedded husband?" the minster asked as he turned to me.

"I do." I smiled. Zayn smiled back and playfully squeezed my hand and I slipped his silver band on his wedding finger.

"And do you Zayn Javadd Malik, take Lola Anne Evans to be your lawfully wedded wife?" the minister asked.

"I do." he smiled and slipped my silver, diamond incrested band on my finger.

"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride." the minister commanded.

Zayn pulled me close and dipped me down and kissed me passionately. People started clapping, cheering, and whistling. Still kissing me, he brought me back to standing position and then looked me in the eyes.

"Everyone please put your hands together for the new Mr. and Mrs. Zayn Malik." the minister said.

Zayn and I turned to face everyone. Chris Brown's song Forever started playing and Zayn sang the words to me as we walked down the aisle "I'ma take you there, I'ma take you there, So don't be scared, I'm right here, ready? We can go anywhere, go any where, But first, it's your chance, take my hand, come with me." We walked hand in hand to the beat of the music down the aisle. We asked that everyone remain in their seats and then be dismissed by rows. I walked to my parents who were waiting for me and hugged them tightly.

"I love you both so much." I said with tears flowing down my cheeks.

"We love you too baby girl." my dad said stroking my cheek. "Keep my daughter safe and if you do anything to hurt her, I will kick your ass." my dad said to Zayn.

"Enough Landon." my mom said patting his shoulder. "I can't believe my little girl is married."

"Aww mom." I said and hugged her.

After we hugged and dismissed everyone we headed outside. All the guests had formed two lines on each side and were given a bottle of bubbles. As soon as we walked out of the church, everyone cheered and blew bubbles. Zayn and I then walked to our limo and got in. The reception wasn't for about two hours, but the guests were allowed to head to the venue for cocktail hour.