Epilogue -- The End Of The Road

Lola's P.O.V.

So I guess your decisions change as you grow older. Zayn said he would never stop getting tattoos, he wanted one every month, but he hasn't got one since Ceci was born. I said I would never want another kid, well that was the joke of the century. That day at the park Zayn and I decided to have another baby but it wasn't until Ceci was three when Zayn and I received the news that I was pregnant again and Zayn and I were both 25. The nine months flew by and within a blink of an eye my beautiful baby boy was born, who looks identical to Zayn. We decided to name him Zayn Javadd Malik Jr. and we call him ZJ for short. No one would ever guess that Ceci and ZJ are siblings because Ceci has my looks and ZJ has Zayn's looks which makes them look completely opposite. A little after ZJ was born, the boys officially called it quits and One Direction ended. Liam, Harry, Louis, and Niall all headed back to England and they visit every so often. It was hard for Ceci to adjust to it because she had grown up with them for three years and then they were all gone. It's been almost a year since I've seen Liam, Harry Niall, and Louis. They became so busy with their own lives that it's hard for them to visit. I'm currently outside, watching Ceci play around in her little playground and ZJ is laying on a blanket fiddling with his baby toys. As I was watching my daughter run around and laugh, I felt two arms snake around my waist, making me fall back into them.

"I have a surprise for you." he whispered into my ear.

I cocked my head a little bit and when I turned around I saw Liam, Niall, Louis, and Harry standing there with their arms wide open.

"We missed you Lola." Liam said, being the first to break the silence. My eyes watered and I ran towards them and they pulled me in for a huge group hug.

"I've missed you guys so much." I said as I pulled away.

"We've missed you so much too Lola." Niall said and kissed my cheek.

"Louis, there's someone over there who would love to see you." I smiled.

His smile grew big and he walked a little closer to the kids.

"Ceci!" he hollered. I watched as my daughter put down her toy and looked around for the voice that said her name. When she spotted Louis she squealed and Louis ran towards her and scooped her up in his arms. I watched as Harry, Niall, and Liam walked closer and said their hellos to Ceci. Liam had picked ZJ up and carried him over to where Ceci and Louis were. Zayn and I stayed behind and watched as the boys played with our children.

"You know, for having two kids, you still look as hot as ever from behind." Zayn whispered in my ear. I laughed loudly and then sighed. I then felt his lips on my neck and I smiled.

"I'm glad your eyes still find me appealing." I said while turning around to face him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he rested his hands on my waist.

"My eyes will always find you appealing. You are absolutely gorgeous, and perfect to me. Even when we're old and gray, you will still be gorgeous to me." he said. I felt tears form in my eyes and then Zayn stroked my cheek.

"I still can't believe after all these years we've been together that you're actually mine." I said.

"I will always be yours. I've been yours since the day we met at the KCA's." he smiled.

I reminisced about the time when Zayn had spilled coffee on me and when I found out I would be sitting next to him at the KCA's.

"That was so long ago." I sighed.

"It really was. We were so young then." he said.

"I can't believe how fast time goes by. I feel like it was just yesterday when you asked me to be your girlfriend." I said.