Chapter 39 -- All Your Little Things

1 week later – August

Zayn’s P.O.V

“Ahh that show was amazing lads.” I said laying out on the couch on the bus.

“It was. The crowd was massive.” Louis said in agreement.

“Guys! Look at this!” Liam said pointing to his laptop.

“What is it?” we asked hovering around.

“Do you see this on the charts? Lola Evans has #1 for her song Made in the USA.” he said.

“Go to youtube and search it Li! I didn’t know she had a new hit!” I yelled.

Liam quickly typed it into youtube and found Lola’s new song.

Our love runs deep like a chevy, If you fall I'll fall with you baby. Cause that's the way we like to do it, That's the way we like. You run around open doors like a gentleman. Tell me girl every day you're my everything cause, that's the way you like to do it That's the way you like. Just a little West Coast, and a bit of sunshine. Hair blowing in the wind, losing track of time. Just you and I, just you and I. Woah, woah. No matter how far we go, I want the whole world to know. I want you bad, and I wont have it any other way. No matter what the people say, I know that we'll never break. Cause our love was made, made in the USA, Made in the USA, yeah." Lola’s voice sang.

 The lads and I listened to the whole song and we were amazed at how awesome it sounded.

“She sounds amazing.” Niall said.

“I agree.” Harry added.

I got butterflies in my stomach, I was so proud and excited for Lola.

“I’m gonna go call her.” I said.

Its pretty late here but its quite early there.

I dialed the number I had easily memorized and waited for her to answer.

“Hey!” she exclaimed into the phone.

“Lo! I’m so proud of you!

“Aww thanks Zaynnny. You heard my new single?” she giggled.

“Yes! And it was amazing.” I laughed.

“Thank you so much. Does it make you think of anything?” she asked.

“Um, I don't know. What does it relate to?” I asked.

“Us.” she said.

I played the lyrics through my head again “No matter how far we go, I want the whole world to know, I want you bad, and I won't have it any other way. No matter what the people say, I know that we'll never break, Cause our love was made, made in the USA, Made in the USA, yeah.” That's when it clicked in my mind. Our love really was made in the USA. “Our love was made in the USA.” I stated.

“Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner.” she laughed.

“I love the song. It suits us well.”

“I'm glad you like it.” she giggled.

“I really miss you Lo.” I said.

I heard her sigh. “I miss you too. How much longer?”

“Only about 2 more weeks and I’ll be yours again.”

“Good. I miss my boyfriend. I have no one to cuddle with at night.”

“You know I would change that if I could.” I said.

“I know you would. I gotta run though. I’ll talk to you later. Love you.”

“Alright talk to you later sweetie. Love and miss you. Goodnight.” I said and hung up.