Chapter 55 -- Never Been Hurt

Lola's P.O.V.

“Guys! Wake up! You can't be late for the last tour before Zayn and I get married!” I hollered from downstairs. Not like its gonna make a difference, but Zayn and the boys decided to squeeze one last tour in before we get married, which means I'm gonna be doing the wedding planning either by myself or via skype. The boys management decided they should do another tour, promoting Midnight Memories. They did a little bit here, but not as much as management wanted.

I looked down at my wrist watch and groaned when I realized it had been 5 minutes since I hollered at them and none of them woke up. So I marched up the stairs and went to Niall's room first.

“Oh Nialler. I ordered Nandos and its waiting for you on the kitchen table.” I said while peeking my head half way in the door. Before I could even walk towards him he sprinted downstairs. Thank goodness I had actually ordered it, or Niall would have killed me.

Next I went to Louis's room.

“Oh Boo Bear, I heard Harry was cheating on you with some guy named Josh Hutcherson.” I said and he instantly bolted awake and ran straight into Harry's room and I could hear the two of them arguing.

Next Liam's room.

“Liam, I forgot to tell you that I hid a shit ton of spoons in your bed last night.” I said. He screamed like a girl and ran down the stairs.

Finally I went to Zayn's room.

“Ohhhhh Zaynie!” I hollered. “Time to get up.” He didn't move an inch so I walked towards the bed and thankfully he was laying on his back, so I straddled him.

“Zayn, if you don't get up this instant, I'm not allowing your precious hair products when we get married.” I said.

His eyes popped open and he glared at me.

“You wouldn't dare.” he said, with a slight smirk on his face.

“Oh wouldn't I?” I said and started fiddling with my engagement ring and he sprung up from his bed.

“Okay, I'm going!” he screamed.

“I'm too good.” I said to myself.

I walked back downstairs as the boys inhaled their breakfast and then sprinted back upstairs to get dressed. Within half an hour, they were all packed and ready to go. When we all gathered downstairs, Paul was honking the horn, signaling for the guys to get outside.

“We'll see you soon Lo.” Niall said pulling me in for a hug.

“Bye Lola.” Louis and Harry said hugging me at once and they walked out, following Niall.

“See ya Lo. Make sure you make time to see one of our shows.” Liam smiled and kissed my cheek.

“I promise I will LiLi.” I smiled and hugged him tightly. I released him and he followed the rest of the boys.

I then turned to Zayn and wrapped my arms around his neck.

“I'm gonna miss you babe.” he said.

“I'll miss you too, but I promise I'll come to a show.” I smiled.

“You better.” he said and leaned down to connect our lips. He pulled away sooner then I wanted and looked around.

“Shit, I forgot my Polaroid upstairs.” he said and ran up the stairs.

At this point Paul was literally going psycho with the horn. I suddenly heard Zayn's footsteps coming down the hall and he sprinted towards the door. Before he could make it outside, he took a picture of me unexpectedly.

“Bye babe, I love you!” he said and ran out the door.

“Oh he's dead next time I see him.” I said.

The days turned into weeks and then months as the boys were gone. I had been pretty busy with interviews, small concerts, signings, and recording new songs. I also was able to make the flat perfectly clean. I decided I was going to one of their concerts in Detroit, MI. I always thought Detroit was a cool place, so that was my chose. Two days before I was supposed to leave for their concert, Marcy wanted me to record this new song I had written last week. I wrote the words and even the sound for it.

“Hey Lo.” Marcy said as I walked into the studio.

“Hi, how are you?” I smiled and hugged her.

“I'm good, so are you excited to see your fiance in a few days?” she asked.

“Yes! I'm so excited, I haven't seen him for 4 months.” I said.

“Well I'm glad. Let's get this song crackin and then you can get back to packing for your vacay.” she smiled.

I walked into the glass, sound proof room and put my headphones on.

“Okay, you ready Lo?” Marcy asked.

“Yup!” I said excitedly.

The music started playing and I got ready to sing.

I felt picture perfect. On and off a shelf to a broken frame of mind, a broken frame of mind.
It comes back and haunts me. A bullet undercover, it fooled me every time, it fooled me every time.
But even if I lose it all, I've got so much left to give, I won't give up, no, no. My heart's on the front-line, I'm not afraid. I will love you! Like I've never been hurt. Run through fire for you. Like I've never been burned. I'm gonna risk it all like I've never lost, Gonna give it all I've got. I will love you,
I will love like I've never been hurt, never been hurt.

You set fire to ashes. You fought through the darkness and brought me back to life, you brought me back to life. So even if I lose it all, I got so much left to give, I won't give up, no, no. My heart's on the front-line, I'm not afraid. I will love you, Like I've never been hurt. Run through fire for you, like I've never been burned. I'm gonna risk it all like I've never lost, gonna give it all I've got I will love you.
I will love like I've never been hurt, never been hurt I will love you and forever
I will love you like I never. Like I never heard goodbye. Like I never heard a lie. Like I'm falling into love for the first time. Yeah.

I will love you, Like I've never been hurt. Run through fire for you, Like I've never been burned.
I'm gonna risk it all like I've never lost Gonna give it all I've got. I will love you, I will love like I've never been hurt, never been hurt.”
I sang.

“Amazing Lola! So beautiful!” Marcy and my management clapped.

"What's the title of the song going to be?" I asked.

"Never been hurt." Marcy replied.

I can't wait for the boys to hear it.

** Check out the link to the trailer of my new fanfic Through the dark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E38NY-N1qac