Chapter 14 -- Up Up and Away

*2 months later – June

Lola's P.O.V.

Things have been so crazy around here lately. Day after day I've been going from interviews to signings and recording sessions. I haven't had a relaxing day in a while until now. It's been about 2 months since I've seen Zayn and the rest of the boys so I decided to take a trip to see them. Right now they're in NYC and it's one of my favorite cites so what could be better. I informed Liam that was I coming but I made sure to tell him not to tell other boys, especially Zayn. Vera is joining me as well. My dad's been home for a while but he says he's not ready for traveling yet so he decided to stay behind, and my parents sent Addison to my aunt's house in Beverley hills.

"Vera are you coming?!" I screamed from the bottom of the stairs.

"Can you wait one damn minute.!? Shit." she yelled back.

Vera's been acting weird and snippy this whole morning. I just shrugged it off and walked to my car. As I was waiting for Vera, I decided to call Zayn.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Hi babe." I said.

"Hi love. How are you?" he asked.

"I'm good. What are you up today?" I said.

"Oh nothing much. We have 5 days off and I'm just gonna spend it sitting in the hotel room. I wish you could come visit me." he added.

"I wish I could too but I'm so busy. I promise I will come next time you have time off." I said.

It made me laugh to myself because he has no idea I'm coming.

"I really miss you. I miss seeing your face and hearing your voice makes me miss you more." I added.

"Well let's get off the phone then before I start crying." he murmured into the phone.

Hearing him say that he was gonna cry broke my heart.

"Don't cry babe. I do have to go though. I miss you and I'll talk to you later." I said.

"Bye sweetie." he said and hung up. I looked at my phone and it was exactly 10:30. By the looks of it we were gonna be in NYC around 6ish.

Vera finally shut the door to the house and walked into my car.

"Took long enough." I said.

"Shut up." she snapped.

I gave her a strange look and she just stared out the window.

"Vera, why are you wearing Addison's bracelets?" I asked.

She quickly rolled down her sleeve and looked at me.

"She let me borrow them. Why does it matter?" she snapped.

I shrugged off her rudeness and drove to LAX. Thankfully we were able to board our flight right away and we didn't have to sit in the airport. We checked in our luggage, went through security, and boarded our flight. I was so happy it was going to be a short flight because it only takes 6 hrs to get to NYC from L.A. I fell asleep the entire way there and eventually Vera was shaking me and telling me it was time to go.

"Come on. Time to get off the plane." she snapped.

I grabbed my carry on and pulled out my phone so I could text Liam.

"Hey I just landed at the JFK airport. - L"

"Sweet! I'll be there as soon as possible to pick you up! - Liam xx"

Vera and I walked to the luggage pick up and found our stuff. We decided to sit down on the bench and wait for Liam. She was acting so weird today, but I wasn't going to let her spoil my trip.