Chapter 59 -- Baby on Board

Lola's P.O.V.

It was about one year later when I got one of the biggest surprises of my life. The past couple of days I had been feeling really ill, but I didn't let Zayn know because he and the boys were working on a new album. Zayn is now 22 and I'm turning 22 in a couple of months and we've been married for over a year. I woke up one morning, and I had the sudden urge to throw up. I ran to the bathroom and leaned into the toilet and threw up. I knew these signs so I opened the cabinet under the sink and searched for the box of tests. About 10 minutes later the results came in and there was a little pink plus.

“This is it.” I said. “I'm going to be a mom.”

I put my hands on my tummy and rubbed it gently as a smile crept on my face.

I ran downstairs looking for Zayn but didn't see him. I then ran around to the west side of the house and out by the pool and there he was. He was practicing boxing with his trainer, Michael. He literally looked so hot whenever he worked out. I leaned against the wall for a good 5 minutes when Michael noticed me and pointed me out. Zayn turned around and a huge smile grew on his face. He then walked towards me, picked me up, twirled me around, and then set me down.

“How long have you been watching me?” he asked, leaning his forehead against mine.

“Only for like 5 minutes.” I said, while feeling his muscles.

“I need your help with something.” he said.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the mat.

“Okay, you've done this before, so I need you to lay down here.” he said. I laughed and then laid down on the mat and Zayn got down on his knees and hovered over me.

“I need you to be my motivation.” he said and leaned down to kiss me. He then started doing push ups and every time he went down he would kiss me. I decided not to tell him about the baby because he was so focused on getting in shape, and I wanted to surprise him.

When it got around 6 a clock, I decided we were gonna make dinner together. We were gonna have spaghetti and I took the label off the prego sauce and replaced it with one that said “Lola and Zayn are prego” hoping he would catch it. He opened the jar, dumped it on the pasta, and didn't even notice the label. Well that was a bust. Good thing I had another idea in mind.

“Babe, are you ready to head to bed.” he asked while we were watching a movie in the living room.

“Ya let's go.” I said. Without waiting for him, I ran upstairs to put my pajamas on. I had made myself a shirt that said “Baby Mama” on it and I was hoping he would catch on. Also my idea was to propose to Zayn and ask him “Will you be a father” and put my positive pregnancy test in a box.

He finally made it upstairs and he got changed and got into bed.

“Zayn, I have to ask you something.” I said in a serious voice.

“What is it babe?” he asked. I walked to his side of the bed and knelt down on my knees and had the box in my hand.

“Will you be a father?” I asked and opened the box.

I watched as his eyes went from tired to huge within a second. I unzipped my sweatshirt and watched as his eyes read “Baby Mama” and his jaw dropped.

I stared into his eyes and then his smile grew big. He got up from the bed and wrapped his arms around me and then pulled away and kissed me hard.

“Of course I will be a father.” he said and looked into my eyes.

"We're having a baby Zayn." I said and smiled big.

"I can't wait." he said and kissed me. He then picked me up and lay me gently in the bed.

The next day, Zayn and I woke up early and called the boys and asked them go come over. We asked them to come over for lunch and Zayn and I were gonna break the news to them. For lunch, we made baby back ribs, baby corn, baby carrots, and for dessert we're giving them baby ruth bars.

The doorbell rang and Zayn and I looked at each other and I smiled. I walked to the front door and was greeted by the boys.

“Hey guys.” I smiled. They all walked in and said hey.

We all then gathered in the kitchen and sat down to enjoy some lunch.

“So what have we got here?” Niall asked.

“Baby corn, baby carrots, and baby back ribs.” I said.

I looked at Zayn and then at the rest of the boys and none of them caught on. When we finished lunch, I gave each of them a baby ruth bar. We all gathered in the living room and decided to watch the movie Baby Mama. As we were walking in there, Liam pulled me aside while everyone sat down.

“Lola.” Liam said.

“What's wrong?” I asked while studying his facial expression.

“Any reason to why we ate all foods that started with baby and now we're watching Baby Mama?” he asked.

I raised an eyebrow and a huge smile appeared on my face.

“Lola, are you pregnant?” he asked.

I nodded my head and laughed.

“Oh my goodness this is amazing, I'm so excited and so happy for you.” he smiled and pulled me into a hug.

“Come on, let's go tell the other boys.” I said and we walked back into the living room.

“Guys, I have something to tell you.” I said.

“What's up Lola?” they asked.

“I'm pregnant.” I smiled.

I watched as all their heads spun around to look at me.

“You mean, Zayn and you are going to have a baby?” Louis asked.

“Ya, last time I checked that's what pregnant meant.” I laughed.

“Aww congrats Lola!” Harry said and ran to hug me. Then Niall and Louis got up and hugged me as well.

“Whoo! I'm gonna be an uncle!” Niall yelled.

Throughout my pregnancy, the boys were so helpful and so supportive. They would buy me stuff when I was feeling ill, and come over to cheer me up. They always loved it when Zayn and I would come back from the doctors and show them ultra sound pictures.

Here's a link to Zayn and Lola's first ultrasound. Just copy and paste the link (:

https://vine.co/v/hVuneA1m1xK

https://vine.co/v/hVhjitJmB69 

One Step Closer (Zayn Malik Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें