Chapter 46 -- London Calling

4 months later – December

Lola's P.O.V.

"I told you London was beautiful during Christmas Lo." Niall chuckled as walked down the street. He and I were going downtown to shop for Christmas gifts for the boys and our families. We had two weeks off for Christmas and then it was back on the tour. Of course Niall and I waited until Christmas Eve to do our shopping. He linked his arm with mine so I could stay warm. He never mentioned how cold it got.

“You could have mentioned how cold it got too along with how beautiful it is.” I said and punched his shoulder.

“Well sorry Ms. Cali girl.” he chuckled.

“I hate you.” I said looking right at him.

He smirked and pulled me into a hug.

“Love you too Lola.” he laughed.

Niall and I decided to head into Urban Outfitters. He needed some new clothes for himself and I wanted to buy Zayn this sweatshirt for Christmas that he really wanted. Niall took my hand and led me to the mens clothing section. He asked me multiple times if something looked good, and I was surprised at how good he was at picking out fashionable clothing.

I grabbed a couple of outfits to try on and Niall and I had a mini fashion show.

We asked a random stranger to get a picture of us posing like models. Niall and I had the sides of our heads pressed together and Niall had his arms around my waist and I had one hand on my hip, the other around Niall's neck, and then bent my knee in. We both made seductive faces and the stranger took our picture.

“This is defiantly twitter quality.” he laughed.

I chuckled to myself and headed over to the shirt area and found the sweatshirt Zayn wanted. Five minutes later my phone dinged and I had got a mention from Niall.

NiallOfficial : My best friend and I decided to end our singing careers and pursue a career in the modeling business @Lola_Evans #sexgods #hotties #dayum pic.twitter.com/f58G29hx1Z.” As I was checking out, I looked out the window and saw a tattoo parlor. After paying I went over and bought a 95 pound certificate for the tattoo parlor for Zayn. Though I didn't like him adding to his tattoo collection, I knew he would like it.

I eventually met up with Niall and he had finished buying presents for all the boys.

“What did you get for Zayn?” he asked peeking in my bags.

“Hey now, no snooping. Not all these presents are for Zayn.” I laughed.

“Oh I'm sorry.” he laughed.

He started walking out the door of the mall and I realized I had forgot something.

“Niall can we head into that cologne store. I wanted to get Zayn some burburry cologne.” I said.

“Ya I'm just gonna run to another store. Text me when you're finished.” he said and kissed my forehead.

Niall and I parted ways and I walked to the cologne store. After purchasing the cologne, I remembered something. Last week, Niall had dropped his sunglasses on the ground and a bunch of fans swarmed around us, crushing his glasses. I needed to text Louis and ask him if he bought him a new pair.

To Louis : Hey Lou, did you buy Nialler a new pair of shades for Christmas?? xx

5 mins later …

From Louis : Hey love, no I didn't. You can if you want. I know you said you were having trouble finding something for him xx

To Louis : Thanks Lou :)

I headed to the rayban store and bought Niall a new pair of black wayfarers.

My phone vibrated in my pocket, alerting me of a text message.

From Niall : Hey I'm sitting by the fountain xx

To Niall : Be right there :p

I headed out of the store and saw Niall sitting on a bench near the fountain.

“Hey.” I said sitting down next to him.

“Hey beautiful. Ready to go?” he asked standing up.

“Yup let's head out.” We both got up and Niall entwined his hand with mine. We're best friends so it didn't bother me at all. Before we made it out of the mall, some fans stopped to ask us if they could take a few pictures of Niall and I with them.

The next morning we all had exchanged gifts and each of the boys loved my presents I got for them. Zayn surprised me with a beautiful diamond incrested promise ring.

“Lola I wanted to give you this to prove to you how much I love you and how committed I am to you. I want to be with you for as long as you will have me. I love you so much.” he whispered to me. He was kneeling down in front of me. I just stared at him as tears filled my eyes and he slipped the ring on my wedding finger.

“I love it, but I love you so much more.” I said and wrapped my arms around him. He stood up, still holding on to me, and hugged me tightly.

“Aww how adorable!” Niall screamed. I released one hand away from Zayn's neck and flipped Niall off.

“Ouch. That really hurts Lo.” he replied. I laughed into Zayn's shoulder and he kissed the side of my face.

After our Christmas dinner the boys and I packed all our luggage and got ready to continue the tour. The we all sat around the television and we watched Christmas movies until we fell asleep.