Chapter 41 -- Heart Attack

1 month later – September

Lola's P.O.V.

"As my encore song I will be singing my new hit song Heart Attack! Hope you all love it!" All the fans started screaming and butterflies appeared in my stomach. I looked back behind me and all the boys were smiling and cheering for me. The band started playing and the butterflies grew even more. I looked back at Zayn and he winked and gave me a thumbs up.

Zayn's P.O.V.

The lads and I watched as Lola got prepared to sing her final song.

"I'm really excited to hear her performance for this song." Harry stated.

"Ya same, I haven't heard this song yet." Liam added.

Lola had requested that none of listen to it because she wanted us to wait and here it live. She looked back at us and we all waved to her. She's so beautiful and I'm so glad to call her mine. The band started playing and she looked back at me again and I winked and gave her a thumbs up.

Lola's P.O.V.

"Puttin' my defences up, cause I don't wanna fall in love

If I ever did that, I think I'd have a heart attack.

Never put my love out on the line. Never said yes to the right guy.

Never had trouble getting what I want, But when it comes to you, I'm never good enough. When I don't care, I can play 'em like a Ken doll.

Won't wash my hair. Then make 'em bounce like a basketball.

But you make me wanna act like a girl, Paint my nails and wear high heels.

Yes you, make me so nervous. That I just can't hold your hand.

You make me glow, but I cover up. Won't let it show, so I'm

Puttin' my defences up, Cause I don't wanna fall in love.

If I ever did that I think I'd have a heart attack. (x3)

Never break a sweat for the other guys. When you come around, I get paralyzed.

And every time I try to be myself It comes out wrong like a cry for help.

It's just not fair, Pain's more trouble than love is worth.

I gasp for air, It feels so good, but you know it hurts.

But you make me wanna act like a girl, Paint my nails and wear perfume

For you, make me so nervous That I just can't hold your hand.

You make me glow, but I cover up. Won't let it show, so I'm

Puttin' my defences up, Cause I don't wanna fall in love.

If I ever did that, I think I'd have a heart attack. (x3)

The feelings got lost in my lungs, They're burning, I'd rather be numb.

And there's no one else to blame, So scared I take off and I run.

I'm flying too close to the sun, And I burst into flames.

You make me glow, but I cover up, Won't let it show, so I'm

Puttin' my defences up, Cause I don't wanna fall in love.

If I ever did that, I think I'd have a heart attack.

I think I'd have a heart attack. I think I'd have a heart attack.(x3)"

From the front of the stage I watched as all my fans were screaming and cheering for me. It felt so great being on stage, at my own concert.

"Thank you so much for coming out everyone! You are all beautiful and I love each and everyone of you!" I said into the mic. All my fans cheered for me and screamed as I ran backstage. As I walked backstage, 5 loving faces were waiting for me.

"You did amazing Lo." Liam said hugging me.

"Thanks Li. Thanks to all of you for coming." I smiled.

"We would do anything for you Lo." Louis smiled.

"I know you guys would, which is why I love you all so much."

"The fans really love your song heart attack." Niall said.

"Ya I know. It makes me so happy to see them try to sing along. I think they really liked the music video too."

"How about we all go to dinner, we have some things we want to talk about with you Lo." Harry suggested.

"Okay, I'll drive." I smiled. Zayn walked close to me and grabbed my hand and the six of us walked to my car. Of course Niall decided where we got to go and we went to the newly built Nandos restaurant.

"Of course you choose Nandos Niall." I laughed.

"Don't judge me!" he said jumping out of the car.

He walked into the restaurant and the 5 of us followed.

"Table for 6 please." Niall said to the hostess.

"Right this way." she said and we all followed close behind her. Zayn sat on my right and then Harry on my left, then Niall, Liam, and Louis.

I couldn't decide on what I wanted so Niall ordered for me.

As we were eating our meals I decided to ask them what they needed to tell me.

"So what do we need to discuss?" I asked.

The boys all looked at each other and then smiled.

"Well as you know, we are not currently touring in the US, so that means we're going home. So, we were wondering if you wanted to come to the UK and live with us for a while. You could promote your cd and music there. I mean you're very popular there but you could become even more popular." Louis said.

"We would love for you to come with us." Liam said reaching for my hand across the table.

"How long?" I asked.

"Well we are starting our world wide tour in about 6 months. We start in the UK and then make our way around the UK, other parts of Europe, Australia, the US, and a couple of other countries." Niall explained.

"We want you to be our opening act." Harry blurted out.

"You do?" I asked.

"Of course. You're amazing Lola." Niall smiled.

"Plus, I want my girlfriend to be with me all the time. I love her too much to leave her behind." Zayn smiled. He squeezed my hand and I let out a giggle.

"Ya I would love to go with you guys." I laughed.

They all cheered and Zayn leaned in and kissed me.