Chapter 29 -- Taken

Zayn's P.O.V

Lola is really taking a long time in the shower. I got up from my spot on the couch and walked up the stairs to the bathroom.

"Lola." I said knocking on the door. The door slowly opened and I thought it was kinda strange. 

"Lola?" I asked and walked in. The water was still running, so I assumed she was still in the shower.

"Babe?" I asked and pulled the curtain back. My eyes got huge when I realized she wasn't in there.

"Oh no." I said.

I ran down the stairs to where Mads and Vera were.

"Did Lola come down here?!!?" I screamed.

"No why?" Vera asked.

"She's not any where upstairs! I can't find her!" I screamed.

"What?!" Vera screamed.

"Mads call the police!" I hollered.

Vera and I ran outside to where the officers were supposed to keep watching and they were just standing there talking to each other.

"Did Lola come out here?!" I screamed.

"No we didn't see her sir. Is something wrong?"

"She's gone!" I screamed.

"Call for backup. This is officer Matthews, we have a situation. Lola Evans is missing. She is no where in site." he said into his operator.

I fell to my knees and started crying. Vera stroked my back and helped me inside.

"The police are on their way and so are the rest of the boys." Mads explained. I walked to the couch and sat down. I couldn't do anything because I had no idea where Lance could have taken her. Within minutes the rest of the lads came rushing through the door.

"Zayn!!" they all screamed. They saw me lying on the couch and rushed over to me.

"What happened?!" Harry screamed.

"We were at the carnival and Lola swore she saw Lance, which she did, so we called the police, and they went to look for him. We came home and to see her room completely destroyed. The police came back and decided to stay here at her house and keep watch, but then she went upstairs to shower and Lance took her. I have no idea how I didn't hear anything." I said.

I started crying again and the lads huddled around me.

"We're so sorry Zayn." Niall whispered.

Liam sighed "They'll find her. They have to."

Lola's parents eventually came home and her mom was a wreck. I tried to explain to her what happened but she couldn't take it. I sat down on the couch and weeped. Her dad came and sat next to me.
"Zayn this isn't your fault. I know, and so does Mrs. Evans, that you tried your hardest to protect Lola. We just have to keep praying that the police will find her." he said and patted my shoulder. He then walked upstairs to comfort his crying wife.

*Sorry that's its such a short chapter everyone!!