Chapter 16 -- A Night Out

Lola’s P.O.V.

We arrived at the Blue Fin and its one of the coolest restaurants I’ve been too. The atmosphere is awesome and the whole decor of it is amazing as well. Louis walked up to the hostess and asked her about our reservations.

“I’m gonna go run to the bathroom, I have to call Vera.” I said

“Alright.” Zayn said and kissed my cheek.

After about 5 minutes of awkwardly looking for the bathroom, I finally found it and walked in. I grabbed my phone from my Louis Vuitton and dialed Vera’s number.

She answered on the third ring and from her tone of voice she seemed upset.

“What?” were the first words that came out of her mouth.

“Hey Ver. I just wanted to call and tell you that I’m out with the boys.” I said.

“Okay? And this concerns me how?” she snapped.

“I just wanted you to know so you wouldn’t worry.” I said.

“Trust me I wouldn’t worry about you.” she added.

“What the hell is your problem? If you don’t knock your rotten attitude off I’m going to send you home. I’m not gonna have you ruin my trip!” I screamed.

“Ha that’s what you think.” she laughed.

“And what’s that supposed to mean?” I asked.

“Oh nothing. Goodbye Lola.” she said and hung up.

“Vera don’t hang u..p.” I said.

I threw my phone back in my purse and walked back into the restaurant. I had no idea where the boys were, so as I went to ask the hostess I was attacked by a bunch of fans.

“Lola! What are you doing here?! Lola can we have your autograph?! Lola will you take pics with us!?” The fans were screaming questions at me left and right. I took tons of pictures with girls and signed tons of books. Finally I was down to the last one and she only wanted a picture.

“Thank you Lola.” she smiled and hugged me.

“Aww you’re welcome sweetie.” I said. She then ran after her friends and back to her table.

I turned back to the hostess and smiled.

“Hi, can you lead me to my table?” I asked.

“Name?” she asked.

“It should be under Tomlinson?” I said.

“Oh yes. With Mr. Louis Tomlinson?” she smiled.

“Yes.” I said.

“Sorry you can’t fool me. I understand that you love One direction, I mean don’t we all, but I can’t let you back there.” she snapped.

“Why not? I came with them! They’re my friends and Zayn is my boyfriend!” I yelled.

“Haha. Zayn is your boyfriend? Ya right. How many times have I heard that excuse. Just turn around and continue walking out the door.” she said.

My jaw dropped and I walked towards the door and sat on a bench. I dialed Zayn’s number like 5 times but it just kept going to voicemail. As I went to dial Niall’s number I saw the hostess walk towards me and my throat tightened.

Zayn’s P.O.V.

“Zayn, where's Lola?” Niall asked.

“I don’t know. She said she was going to the bathroom to call her sister. Maybe she is still talking to her.” I said.

I grabbed my phone and saw that I had 5 missed calls from Lo. I called her back but it just went straight to voicemail.

“Did you lads get any missed calls from Lola?” I asked.

The other lads looked down at their phones and shook their heads.

“I’m gonna go see if she is in the bathroom.” I said as I pushed my chair out from under me and walked towards the bathroom. From the corner of my eye I saw the hostess struggling to push some blonde girl out of the restaurant. When my vision focused over there I realized it was Lola fighting with the hostess. She looked over at me and screamed my name.

Lola’s P.O.V.

Great what does this stupid hostess want from me. I have every right to sit on this bench since she won’t let me be with my boyfriend and friends.

“Excuse me, but did I just not ask you to leave?” she asked while standing in front of me.

I looked up at her and laughed.

“I have every right to sit here and wait for my boyfriend to finish eating. Since obviously you won’t let me back there. Do you even know who I am?” I asked.

“Hun, of course I know who you are. You’re Lola Evans, the girl who thinks she is better than everyone just because her daddy was in the war.” she laughed.

“You have a lot of nerve to talk about my father. Do you know what it's like to be separated from your father for 3 years, have him come back for a year, leave for another 2, come back for a few months, leave another year, and then finally come back?! I’m guessing not so I advise you to shut your mouth before I shut it for you.” I hollered.

“Get out of here!” she screamed and pushed me. “Get out!”

“Stop! Don’t touch me!” I screamed. At this point she was literally shoving me towards the door and was practically ripping my hair out. I looked back behind me and saw Zayn walking.

“Zayn!” I screamed. I watched as his head whipped around and his eyes grew big.

“Lola! What’s going on?” he screamed as he ran towards me.

I pushed the hostess out of my way and ran towards him. He then caught me in his arms and he held me tight.

“This hostess refused to believe that I was your girlfriend and she wouldn’t let me go be with you and the other boys.” I explained.

“Come on babe, let’s go.” he said and took my hand. I looked back at the hostess and gave her a bitchy look.

Zayn then led me to the table and all the boys got up when they saw me.

“Lo, where have you been?” Niall asked.

Zayn pulled out my chair for me and I smiled.

“Well the stupid hostess refused to believe that Zayn was my boyfriend and that I came here with you guys and she wouldn’t let me back here. Then Zayn showed up and ya.” I explained.

“Well glad you’re okay.” he said.

“Same.” I sighed. "I just can't believe that crazy bitch actually did it."

"Did what?" Niall asked.

"Actually put her hands on me." I said.

A couple hours later we finished dinner and the boys decided they wanted to go for a walk in Central Park. The boys and their crazy ideas. After that we went back to the hotel and it was around 11 when we got back.

“Guys, I’m gonna go check on Vera and then I’ll be back so we can watch a movie.” I said.

“Alright.” they all said in unison.

I walked down the hall to my room, crazy my room and the boys rooms were so close, and slid the key in the door. I walked towards the left side of the room because Vera called that side, and saw her sleeping. She looked so peaceful when she slept. I quietly walked to my side of the room and threw my hair in a bun and then put my pajamas on. I then quietly shut the door and skipped back to the boys room.

The next three days were super fun. The boys and I, also Vera, went all around NYC. We went to all the amazing tourist spots and the boys went shopping with us everyday. Vera still wasn’t acting herself. I tried asking her what was wrong but she would never tell me.