Chapter 56 -- Right Now

Lola's P.O.V.

Marcy had given me a cd with my new song on it and I instantly went home and ran to my computer. I knew the boys had the day off, so it would be possible for Zayn and I to skype. I logged in and looked for Zayn's name and said he was online. I instantly called him and his beautiful face appeared.

“Lola! Hey babe.” he smiled.

“Hey sweetie, how's the tour going?” I asked.

“Amazing, how are you?” he asked.

“I'm great, I actually wanted to show you and the other boys something. Go get them.”

Zayn gave me a weird look and he disappeared for a minute and then came back with all the other boys.

“Hey Lola!” they all said.

“Hey guys! I wanna show you something.” I smiled. I took the cd out of the case and played it in my computer and played my song for them.

I felt picture perfect. On and off a shelf to a broken frame of mind, a broken frame of mind.
It comes back and haunts me. A bullet undercover, it fooled me every time, it fooled me every time.
But even if I lose it all, I've got so much left to give, I won't give up, no, no. My heart's on the front-line, I'm not afraid. I will love you! Like I've never been hurt. Run through fire for you. Like I've never been burned. I'm gonna risk it all like I've never lost, Gonna give it all I've got. I will love you,
I will love like I've never been hurt, never been hurt.
You set fire to ashes. You fought through the darkness and brought me back to life, you brought me back to life. So even if I lose it all, I got so much left to give, I won't give up, no, no. My heart's on the front-line, I'm not afraid. I will love you, Like I've never been hurt. Run through fire for you, like I've never been burned. I'm gonna risk it all like I've never lost, gonna give it all I've got I will love you.
I will love like I've never been hurt, never been hurt I will love you and forever.
I will love you like I never. Like I never heard goodbye. Like I never heard a lie. Like I'm falling into love for the first time. Yeah.

I will love you, Like I've never been hurt. Run through fire for you, Like I've never been burned.
I'm gonna risk it all like I've never lost. Gonna give it all I've got. I will love you, I will love like I've never been hurt, never been hurt.”

When the song ended the boys just stared at me in disbelief

“Lola, was that you?” Harry asked.

“Guilty.” I smiled.

“Wow that's incredible. You sounded amazing.” Niall said.

“I'm so proud of you love.” Zayn said.

“Thanks lads.” I smiled.

“Well I've gotta run guys, I have a big day tomorrow, and I just wanted to show you the song really quickly. Bye love you!” I said.

“Love you!” they all said and ended the call.

Ha what they didn't know was that my big day consisted of flying to see them.

Next Day

The next day flew by pretty quickly. I packed my luggage, cleaned the flat, locked it, and headed straight to the airport. When I got on the plane, it really hit me that I would be seeing my fiance for the first time in 4 months in just a few hours.

After the plane landed, I walked into the airport, but my security was able to get me out a secret way so no fans blew my cover. My driver then took me straight to Ford Field, which was the stadium the boys were playing at. When I walked into the arena, I heard the boys practicing “Right Now.”