Chapter 52 -- It's All Because Of Magic

1 year later – June

Lola's P.O.V.

“Niall you're still such a child at heart.” I laughed as he walked out of the gate of the tea cups. We had been here for only a couple hours and Niall insisted that he go on every ride. Harry, Liam, Zayn, and Louis followed close behind, and they were all holding their stomachs.

It's been 2 years since I met the boys and was the winner of the X-factor USA. It's also been 2 years since the boys have won and 2 years since Zayn and I started dating. We're all growing up pretty fast. Louis is 22, I'm 20, Zayn is 20, Harry is 19, and Niall and Liam are both 20. The boys decided that it would be a great idea if all of us took a trip to Disney World, so here we are.

“Lo, you know you love me.” he chuckled.

“So how do you guys like this place so far?” I asked.

“It's really fun, but we're excited to go to Hollywood Studios and ride the aerosmith ride.” Liam explained.

“I'm excited for that one too.” I smiled. Zayn walked in between Niall and I and grabbed my hand.

“So what are we doing now?” I asked.

“Well the Disney people asked us if we wanted to have a small concert here.” Harry explained.
“Oh really? That's cool.” I smiled.

“We actually have to head over there now. Lola why don't you go back the hotel and put something nice on and meet us there.” Zayn suggested.

“Alright. I'll see you guys in a little bit.” I said. Zayn released my hand and kissed my forehead.

I watched as they walked away with their security and then my security followed me.

I went back to the hotel and decided to wear a dress, a pair of heels, and curl my hair.

2 hours later...

I got to Magic Kingdom and the whole place was crowded. Girls were going crazy and passing out. My security led me to the front of the crowd, so I could be near the boys. I had missed a couple of their opening songs, but I knew they wouldn't mind. They were currently singing Heart Attack and I could see them singing on the stage where the princesses usually perform. I walked closer to the stage and the boys started on their next song, “Truly, Madly, Deeply.”

[Liam:]

Am I asleep am I awake or somewhere in between. I can’t believe that you are here and lying next to me. Or did I dream that we were perfectly entwined. Like branches on a tree, or twigs caught on a vine.

[Niall:]

Like all those days and weeks and months I tried to steal a kiss. And all those sleepless nights and daydreams where I pictured this. I’m just the underdog who finally got the girl, And I am not ashamed to tell it to the world!

[Harry & Louis]

Truly, madly, deeply I am, Foolishly, completely falling. And somehow you kicked all my walls in, So baby say you’ll always keep me. Truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love, with you. In love, with you.

[Liam:]

Should I put coffee and granola on a tray in bed, And wake you up with all the words that I still haven’t said. And tender touches just to show you how I feel. Or should I act so cool, like it was no big deal.”

Before Zayn started singing, the band just kept playing the song but the boys stopped singing.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, we would like to bring a very special person up here with us.” Liam said.

“Lola, can you please join us up here?” Zayn asked.

I looked at my security and then the boys. I was completely confused. A security guard led me up the stairs and the boys just stared at me. Zayn pulled me close to him.

“As you all know, Lola is my girlfriend and we've been dating for 2 years now. I love you so much Lola, and I think it's time for me to do this.” Zayn said.

My heart started beating really fast as I watched Zayn get down on one knee. My eyes started watering like crazy and when Zayn and I made eye contact he took my hand and continued singing.

Wish I could freeze this moment in a frame and stay like this. I’ll put this day back on replay and keep reliving it. Cause here’s the tragic truth, if you don’t feel the same, My heart would fall apart if someone said your name.”

He stayed in a kneeling position as him and the rest of the boys kept singing the song. I just stood there crying my eyes out.

[Harry & Louis]

Truly, madly, deeply I am, Foolishly, completely falling.

And somehow you kicked all my walls in, So baby say you’ll always keep me.

Truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you.”

[Louis:]

I hope I’m not a casualty, I hope you won’t get up and leave.

Might not mean that much to you, But to me it’s everything. Everything.”

[All:]

Truly, madly, deeply I am, Foolishly, completely falling.

And somehow you kicked all my walls in, So baby say you’ll always keep me.

Truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love (in love).

With you (with you). In love (in love).

With you (with you)