Chapter 53 -- One Word is All it Takes

Lola's P. O.V

“Now love I'm gonna ask you one last question.” I stared into his chocolate brown eyes and my heart melted. “Lola, will you marry me?” he asked. I watched as he pulled out a small box from his pocket and opened it. Inside was the Tiffany engagement ring I always wanted. My eyes watered even more and I just stared at him.

Zayn's P.O.V

“Now love, I'm gonna ask you one last question. She stared at me and smiled. “Lola, will you marry me?” I asked. I pulled out the small box from my pocket, revealing the engagement ring, and she started crying even more.

We stared at each other for a while, and then she turned and walked away. My heart shattered into a million pieces. I watched as she went up to each of the band members and whispered something to them. Someone handed her a mic and she turned back to face me.

Lola's P.O.V

I just stared at Zayn for a while, as I thought of a clever plan myself. I turned away from him and went up to each of the band members and told them to play the tune of Marry You by Bruno Mars. I walked back towards Zayn and the boys and Zayn was still kneeling.

"Is is the look in your eyes, or is it this dancing juice? Who cares baby, I think I wanna mary you. Well, I know this little chapel on the boulevard, We can go, whoa, whoa. no one will no, whoa. Who cares if we're trashed, got a pocket full of cash we can blow, shots of patron. Don't say no, no, no, no, no, just say yea, yea, yea, yeah. And we'll go, go, go, go, go. Cause it's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do. Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you. Is it the look in your eyes, or is it this dancing juice? Who cares, baby I think I wanna marry you." I sang.

I watched as Zayhn smiled at me with the biggest smile I have ever seen.

"Yes Zayn, I will marry you." I smiled.

He then walked towards me, picked me up, and then spun me around. He kissed me and then set me back down. He then got down on his knee again and put the ring on my finger.