Chapter 37 -- Punta Cana

(Time currently in the fanfic is August)

Lola's P.O.V.

I honestly can not believe we are here." Addison squealed climbing out of the taxi.

We finally were at our hotel after a half an hour taxi drive. I paid the taxi driver and we grabbed our luggage from the trunk and walked up the stairs. We honestly are staying at the most beautiful hotel, its called the Zoetry Agua Hotel.

"Come on Lola, let's check in." Vera said pulling my hand.

We walked up to the front desk and checked ourselves in. A bell hop boy came and took our bags to our room as we stayed in the lobby to look around. We walked around the lobby and then outside. The hotel had a pool connecting right to the ocean.

"This is amazing." the girls said in sync. We laughed together and then got together for a hug.

The girls and I headed upstairs to our room and our jaws literally dropped when we saw how amazing it was. It was a deluxe suit which included a kitchen, 3 bedrooms upstairs, a living downstairs and a bathroom downstairs, and two bathrooms upstairs. We ran to the balcony which had a view of the ocean.

"Wow its beautiful." I said.

"Why don't you take a picture and send it to Zayn?" Addison suggested.

"Okay." I smiled. I dug through my side purse to find my iphone.

To : Zayn

Look at this gorgeous view :D

5 minutes later I got a text back.

From : Zayn

It is gorgeous, but not as gorgeous as you ;)

I let out a light giggle and put my phone away.

"Girls, how about we get ready and go grab some dinner? I looked it up, and the JellyFish restaurant is supposed to be really good." I said.

"Okay sounds good!" they said in sync.

I called the bedroom that had a balcony and the twins each picked their own room.

About an hour later we were dressed and ready for dinner.

The Next Day

"Its so nice laying out right by the pool." Vera said.

"Ya its great." I added while sipping my piña colada. I loved being old enough to drink.

Vera, Addison, and I were laying out on some beach chairs when a couple of young girls approached us.

"You're Lola Evans, aren't you?" the brunette said.

"Ya can I help you?"

"No we were just trying to find out what is so great about you." the blonde added.

"Excuse me?"

"We just want to know what Zayn sees in you." the blonde said again.

I looked up at her and noticed that she had a Zayn dog tag necklace on.

"Listen, I understand that you must love Zayn, but criticizing me won't help you. It won't make him fall for you, it will just make him despise you. He loves me for me and I don't need to prove why and neither does he. Now if you don't mind, you're blocking my sun."

"Wow you're a bitch." said the brunette.

"I'm a bitch? Look how you just came up to me and asked me what Zayn saw in me. You don't even know me. So maybe you should look in the mirror before you call someone else a bitch."

"Lola, that's enough. Just forget about them." Addison said trying to calm me down.

"Oh and this is your psychotic sister? Shit, I don't even know how Zayn can stand to be near you or your family." the blonde snickered.

I got up from my seat and stood right in front of the little bitch.

"Fuck off." I said.

This made the blonde even angrier. When I went to sit back down she pulled me by my hair and pushed me into the pool. I'm not the best swimmer and this pool is 15 ft deep so I started struggling to stay a float. Marcus, one of my body guards jumped into the pool and scooped me up, carrying me out of the pool. Andrew and Eric grabbed the girls and threw them out of the pool area. Marcus then sat me down on the chair as I kept coughing up water.

"Lola, are you alright?" he asked pushing my hair back.

"Ya I'll be fine." I coughed.

Addison grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me so I could dry off.

"What a bitch." she said.

"People are ridiculous when it comes to the boys." I said.

"I'm sorry she pushed you." Vera said.

"Its fine guys. It wasn't your fault. It just pissed me off when she mentioned you, Addison."

"Don't worry about me sis."

I stroked her hair and smiled at her.

Zayn's P.O.V.

"Ughhhhhh I'm so hungry." Niall groaned as he sat on the couch next to me.

"Go make some food then." I laughed.

"I'm too lazy." he added.

I laughed at him and continued scrolling through my twitter. I've been seeing tons of pictures of Lola and the twins in DR but this specific one caught my eye. This was a picture of Marcus carrying Lola out of the pool.

"What the hell?" I questioned to myself.

I continued scrolling when I found a set of photos. It looks like Lola had got into a fight with some girl and the girl pushed her in the pool.

I grabbed my phone and texted her.

To : Lola

Baby girl are you okay? :( xx

5 minutes later she texted me back.

From : Lola

Ya I'm find. Some people are crazy. Shouldn't you be alseep? Its late there. xx :p

To : Lola

Ya, but I wanted to make sure you were okay. Love you xx Goodnight

From : Lola

Thanks for caring. Love you too :)

"Looks like yours girlfriend knows how to pick a fight." Harry laughed.

"You saw the pictures too?" I asked.

"Ya I did, they're actually kinda funny."

"I wish I could be in Punta Cana." I complained.

"The 5 of us and Lola we'll have to take a trip there sometime." Harry suggested.

"That would be awesome."

I looked once again at the sparkling face of my girlfriend and shut my laptop.