Chapter 15 -- Come With Us

Lola's P.O.V.

"Lads we're backkkkkk!" I hollered as Zayn opened the door. He held my hand tightly as we walked into the room.

"What's this?" I asked and picked up a note on the table.

"Looks like the lads decided to go out." Zayn said while resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Looks like it." I said.

"You know what that means?" he smirked.

"Hmmm I don't think I do." I said, trying to play dumb.

He smirked at me and then walked towards me, pulled me close, and pressed his lips on to mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he left love bites up and down my neck. This made me let out a small moan and he chuckled. He then pushed me towards the couch and I laid down. He positioned himself so that he was on top of me, looking down at me. I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled his lips to mine. By this time we were fully making out. He ran his hands up the back of my tank top and it sent a shiver up my spine.

"We leave you two alone for 5 minutes and you're basically getting it on!" Louis screamed as he walked in the room.

"Liam shield my eyes!" Niall screamed.

Zayn then grabbed a pillow in front of me and chucked it at the boys.

"Hey now. No need for violence." Harry laughed.

Zayn sat up and he pulled my hand bringing me up as well.

Louis's P.O.V.

"Lads, I forgot my phone in the room." I said. I turned around with the 3 of them following me and we went back to our room.

"Let me go grab it." I said.

I opened the door and the rest of the boys waited outside the room. As I walked towards the living room, I saw Zayn and Lola basically having sex on the couch.

"We leave you two alone for 5 minutes and you're basically getting it on!" I screamed.

I heard the rest of the boys run in to see what I was screaming about.

"Liam shield my eyes!" Niall screamed

I watched as Zayn grabbed a pillow and chucked it right at me, hitting me directly in the face.

"Hey now. No need for violence." Harry laughed.

Zayn looked at all of us with anger in his eyes "Hey now no need to be smart. We weren't having sex."

Liam chuckled a bit "Oh come on mate. We were just joking."

I watched as Zayn got up and put his hand out for Lola, pulling her up.

"You guys weren't even having sex, yet Lola has sex hair." Harry pointed out.

"Thanks for noticing Harold." she laughed.

I turned to Lola and smiled "We were just going out for a bite. Come with us." I said.

"Alright we'll come." she smiled and took Zayn's hand.

"Come on Lola. Walk with me." Niall said while taking her hand. She laughed and linked her arm with Niall's. He led her to the front of the group as we all walked to the lobby. She turned around and looked at Zayn who chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"Where are we going?" she asked and stopped in her tracks.

I had been looking at phone while I was walking and hadn't realized she stopped so I ran right into her.

"Ha Lou, are you okay?" she asked and reached for my hand.

"Ya I'm fine." I said.

Harry walked closer to her "Anyways Lo, we're going to this new restaurant called the Blue Fin. Its right in Time Square so hopefully you like sea food." he said,

"You boys are in luck because I do like sea food." she laughed.