Chapter 7 -- Finishing It Off

Emma’s P.O.V

Lola and I waited a while for Lance to come to the hotel room to get his stuff and he finally did. We watched him as he opened the door and walked in.

“Hey bitches.” he said.

I looked at Lola and her eyes started watering but I squeezed her hand tightly. 

“Go ahead.” I whispered in her ear.

“Lance.” she said while standing up.

“What?” he asked.

“We’re over.” she said.

He looked at her with anger in his eyes and stepped closer to her.

“Excuse me? Did you not understand my message last night? We’re not over until I say so.” he said towering over her. I could see his jaw clenching and his fists. I texted Justin and told him to slowly walk out of the bathroom. Yes I had Justin come over to protect us.

“You can’t control me. You can’t tell me what to do and decide whether I want to date you or not.” she said.

“Well maybe this will teach you something.” he said while drawing his fist back. Lola ducked and Justin came in and pushed him back.

“You lay one finger on her or Emma I swear I will kick your ass so hard you will never be able to walk again!” he yelled.

Lance fell to the floor and Justin was now towering over him.

“Get the hell out of here and don’t you ever come near Emma and especially Lola ever again. And if I hear you were ever near either of them you will be sorry!” he shouted.

Lance quickly got up, grabbed his luggage, and ran out the door.

Justin’s P.O.V.

I watched as the dumb ass who hit Lola fall to the floor. I stood over him and grabbed him by his shirt.

“Get the hell out of here and don’t you ever come near Emma and especially Lola ever again. And if I hear you were ever near either of them you will be sorry!” I shouted.

He instantly grabbed his luggage and ran out the door. I then turned to Lola and pulled her in for a hug. She squeezed me tightly and sighed.

“Thank you so much.” she smiled. I kissed her cheek and Emma walked towards me.

“Thanks so much Justin. You’re amazing.” she said and wrapped her arms around my neck. I pulled her close by her waist and I could smell her strawberry lip gloss.

“You’re welcome.” I smiled. I watched as she leaned in closer to me and then I felt her soft lips on mine. She kissed me for a good 10 seconds and then broke away.

“Let’s go downstairs and get some breakfast.” she suggested.

“Sounds good.” I smiled. I put my hand out for her and she entwined her fingers with mine. Lola got up and I put my arm around her and we walked downstairs.

Lola’s P.O.V

I watched as Emma leaned in and kissed Justin. They were honestly so cute together. Seeing them together made me think of Zayn and it made me really sad. I hurt him so much last night, and there’s no way he likes me anymore.

I got up off the bed because I heard Emma mention something about breakfast. Justin grabbed her hand and then wrapped his free arm around my shoulders as we walked down to the breakfast area. Right as we walked in I saw Zayn and the rest of the boys sitting down at a table. I followed Emma and Justin to a table, hiding my face from the lads, and we sat down. This was a different kind of breakfast place. They actually took your order and brought it to you. Justin pulled out Emma’s chair and then mine. When I looked up I noticed the lads and especially Zayn staring over at us. The 4 lads looked at me in shock and Zayn just stared at me with hurt in his eyes. I waved to them and then my eyes focused on Zayn and he instantly looked away. I completely forgot that I had a ginormous bruise on my face.