Chapter 40 -- Stay Away

5 days later

Lola's P.O.V.

I was sitting downstairs in the kitchen in the afternoon, while Addison and Ben were "cuddling" in the living room. I knew Ben had his gaze on me the entire time.

"Babe, I'm gonna run out to the pool and make sure its clean so we can go swimming." Addison said while kissing his cheek.

"Alright." he smiled.

Addison got up and headed outside to the pool and I knew I had to get upstairs before Ben tried anything. I shut my laptop and went to get up but Ben was standing in my way.

"Do you mind? I need to go upstairs." I spat.

"You're so feisty which is what I love about you." he smirked.

"You pig." I snarled.

"What's this?" he asked grabbing on to my necklace that Zayn had gave me.

"Let go you asshole!" I said ripping it from his grip. "Don't ever fucking touch it again."

"Now come on Lola. When are you going to get over this bad girl phase and realize that you can't resist me?" he asked.

"When pigs fly." I spat.

He laughed at me and then gripped my wrists and pulled me close. He pushed me up against the wall and started kissing me. I tried getting away but his grip was too strong. He was holding on to me so hard that it started to really hurt and I knew it would bruise. He then started sucking on my neck and biting the tender skin.

"Let me go!" I screamed trying to break my arms from his grip.

"Come on babe. Just relax." he said.

"No! Get off of me!" I screamed. I knew the only way to get him off of me was to knee him in his crotch. I watched as he fell to the ground, whimpering in pain.

I took off down the hallway and ran upstairs.

"Oh Lola! Come back beautiful!" he said. I turned behind me and he was fast on my heels. I ran straight to my room and locked the door right when he got to it.

"Let me in! Come on Lola!" he said pounding on the door.

"Ben?" Addison called from downstairs. The pounding stopped.

"You will be mine whether you like it or not Lola." he whispered through the door.

I slid down my door and sat on the ground. I sat there crying for who knows how long. Still sitting, I reached up and grabbed a small mirror from my dresser. I looked past my tear stained cheeks and looked at my neck. Ben had created a huge bruise on my neck and my wrists were bruised as well from his nails digging into my skin. Suddenly there was a knock at my door and I jumped.

"Go away! Leave me alone!" I screamed while still crying.

"Lola? What's wrong?!" a familiar British voice asked. My eyes widened and I jumped to my feet and ripped my door open to see Zayn standing there. He smiled at me and I threw my arms around him crying into his shoulder. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He then sat down on my bed, while I was still holding on to him.

"Lola what's wrong?" he asked stroking my hair. I pulled away from him and stared into his eyes.

"What happened? What's going on?" he asked pushing hair behind my ear.

"Addison has a new boyfriend and he won't leave me alone. He's been trying to get with me and earlier he held me against the wall and did this." I said pointing to my wrists. "And then he did this." I said pushing my hair back. I watched as anger filled Zayn's eyes. His jaw clenched and then his fists tightened up.