Chapter 50 -- You're Mine

Lola's P.O.V

It had been a couple hours since we had left the arena and I knew that in a little bit we would be stopping for dinner somewhere and if I didn't get out Zayn would force me to come out. We pulled up to a 24 hour diner and I watched as the boys and their band flooded in. I wasn't too hungry so I just went inside to get a shake. The boys ordered their food and then I got mine and they all sat in a big booth in the corner. I sat with Marcy in a table in the corner and every time Zayn tried to come towards me, the boys would talk him out of it or Paul would make him sit down. About an hour later we all had finished. The boys headed to their bus and I went to the bathroom really quickly. When I walked back outside to my bus, I saw a figure leaning up against my bus. I realized it was Zayn and stormed towards the door. As I was getting in the bus, Zayn grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him.

“Zayn, stop.” I said sternly. He smirked at me and then pulled me close to him by my waist. He then spun us around so I was leaning up against the bus. He pushed me on to the side of the bus forcefully and crashed his lips on mine. I will admit I was mad but I let it happen anyway. His tongue made its way into my mouth and mine did the same. His hands ran up and down my sides and I tangled my fingers into his hair. He then started kissing my neck, and I knew there would be a mark there in the morning. He finally came back to my lips and kissed me more. Suddenly he broke away and just stared into my eyes.

“Lola, I'm really sorry for earlier.” he said.

“Are you? You can't just beat a guy up every time they talk to me. He didn't do anything wrong.” I said.

“I know and I'm sorry for that. It's just, you make me so crazy, and I can't stand seeing other guys look at you because, because you're mine.” he said.

I stared into his eyes, and hugged him tightly.

“Alright, I forgive you.” I said and leaned into kiss him.

“Man, I love you so much.” he said pushing some hair behind my ear.

I smiled at him and fell into him for a hug. He held me tightly. I felt him breaking away and he kissed my cheek.

“Night love.” he said.

“Night.” I whispered back.