Chapter 84

Luke's perspective ~

I slowly wake up. Facing another day. How great.

Well, not really. As soon as my eyes opens up, it reminds me. That I'm Luke, and I'm dating this girl named Destiny. I love her, and she loves me. Sounds quite good, huh? Sadly, it doesn't end there. You see, Destiny, my gifriend, also loves her best friend. The best part is that he loves her too. Oh, and I'm leaving London for at least more than a year. I'm literally living the dream.

I spin around, sighing. It's the last London concert today. We're leaving for the UK and Ireland part tomorrow. This is the third concert so far. I like being on stage, actually. It helps me getting my mind on other thoughts than Des.

Des... As I said, we're leaving tomorrow. I'm not even sure if she's coming to say bye at the airport. Probably, considering Ashton will be leaving too. I'm a bit nervous. I mean, if she wants to be with Landon, she will probably tell me tomorrow. She will either end us, or realise that our love is stronger. How can I not be nervous?

"Luke!" Someone knocks my door. "C'mon, man. It's breakfast now"

I stand up, running a hand through my hair before slowly walking towards the door. I push it open, making my way to the kitchen.

I'm only dressed in my boxers, my face and hair in a total mess. This is literally how I've been dressed these past day. My hair have been the same mess - Lou is literally so pissed at me - and when I've been forced to leave my bed and the house, I've been dressed in sweatpants and hoodies, even though it's so hot outside.

I grab a piece of bred, hearing the boys from outside. They're eating outside today. I make myself a sandwich, grabbing a cup to pour up some coffee. Then I sit down by the table, eating it all by myself.

Calum comes inside, wearing shorts and no t-shirt. He stops to stare at me.

"At least put on some clothes, man"

"There's no point" I spit.

"Why is there no point?" He asks, putting down his empty glass on the sink. "Luke this isn't the end of the world"

"For me it is" I say, looking up. "You don't know how it is"

"I may not, but you should do as the rest of us and just try to live it" Calum's voice goes higher. "I'm sick of watching you like this, mate. You're taking away the happiness we should feel for this tour, not only for you, but for all of us"

I hide my face in my hands in frustration. "I just wanna go home"

Calum sighs, but just a few seconds later I can feel his hand patting my back. "Look, she's a great girl. I can only imagine what you're going through, but please, I'm sick of seeing your underwear by now"

I chuckle, pushing out my chair. "I'll put on my sweatpants"

"Oh, about that" he grabs an apple. "Michael put them in the laundry before you woke up"

-

Destiny's perspective ~

Tomorrow.

That's when he's leaving.

The first guy I've ever loved.

I wish this whole situation with Landon wouldn't exist, but it does. I can't change the way I feel, or the way he feels. Sadly, I can't change anything.

I haven't spoke to neither one of the guys since when I totally broke Luke's heart.

I sigh. I'm just an awful human being.