Chapter 20

"She's having a boyfriend" I mutter with a sigh, dragging up a flower from the grass.

"What's wrong with that? Isn't it good that she's moving on?" Luke questions. We're sitting in the grass somewhere in London. We're in some kind of park. It's a sunny day, but there's barely any people here. A young women together with what I guess is her daughter are walking around, hand in hand a bit from us.

"She's my mom, Luke! She's too young for having a boyfriend. It's weird"

Luke turns his light eyes towards me.

"I think it's good that she's moving on, even though your dad's in town" he admits, handing me a flower to my bouquet. I take it with a small smile, before adding it to the other flowers.

"It's weird.. I found them like making out in the kitchen a few days ago"

Luke chuckles.

"Okay, okay. I understand why you're.. A bit against it, but you should at least give the dude a chance"

"But he's not even a dude! He's a man, an old one" I mutter, laying down in the grass with a sigh. Luke lays down beside me, and we're staring at the clouds.

"That looks like a dog!" Luke says, pointing towards one of the few clouds.

"With a suit" I add with a smile. "And that's a little guy with a huge hat and a flower in his hand"

"Yeah, and he have one big foot, and one small" Luke chuckles again, laying his hand behind his head. We're quiet for a while, just laying there. Side by side as we're studying the blue sky.

"It's been more than two weeks, Des. I think you should try talking to Ashton, before it's too late" Luke's the first one to break the silence. I'm letting out a deep sigh.

"It's already too late, Luke. And I don't want to talk to him.." I mumble. Has it really been two weeks?.. "I just wish people would stop trying to make me talk to him"

"The least you could do is listen to him" Luke carefully says.

"The least he could have done was telling me" I spit towards him. I angrily sits up again. Great, now I'm annoyed...

"Don't be mad at him, he's trying his best to make it up to you" Luke mumbles. I ignore what he says.

"Where's Calum today?" I ask, not willing to reply to what he just said.

"He forced Ashton to call his friend so he could meet that Stephanie girl again, but he didn't want to be alone with her. So Ashton and Michael are with him, and Ashton's friend and her friends" Luke says. I can feel his eyes in my neck as I lean my head back, closing my eyes and letting the sun warm my face.

"That's cute" I say.

"Yeah, he could need someone" Luke admits. I turn my eyes to Luke again.

"Is she nice?"

Luke nods with a smile.

"Yeah, she is"

-

So we've spend the whole day in this park. We went over to McDonald's to get some food, that we ate on a bench. I like Luke. He's nice. It's always fun hanging out with him.

"So tell me, Destiny" Luke starts, "what's your favourite book?"

We're sitting back against back, talking about everything from heaven to earth.

"Uhm, I don't know... I like the hunger games" I say.

"Yeah? I like them too"

"Who's your favourite character?" I ask.

"Peeta" he says.

"Why?"

"I don't know. I like the fact that he's not like the other ones. Like Katniss and Gale, they're hard and cold. But Peeta is nice. I don't even know, he's just a cool dude" he chuckles.

"I like him too" I mumble.

"Maybe we should start going? It's getting late" Luke suggests, standing up. I nod.

"Sure"

He reach or my hand, helping me up. I'm standing close to his chest, and I lean my head back, meeting his eyes. His eyes are beautiful.. Really.. Blue. He stares back at me. His hand are still in mine, and I kind of just freeze as he leans forward. All of suddenly, his soft lips are pressed against mine.

-

I close the door. Staring in front of me. Luke... Kissed me? I kick my shoes off before making my way towards my room. I saw chandlers coat before, so I can lock myself in without having my mom all over me with hundred of questions. I sit down on the floor. Lots of feelings are rushing around in my sunburned body. Confused feelings. Angry feelings. Happy feelings. Weird feelings... Like, Luke kissed me. That's... Wrong? I mean, he's become my new best friend during these weeks. But it was still so, uhm, right... If felt right, but still so wrong. Oh my god no Destiny! It can't have felt right, no no no NO! It's Luke we're talking about. You can't kiss him. You can't kiss anyone! That was wrong...

I sigh, throwing myself on my bed. I'll talk to him tomorrow, telling him how wrong this was. That we just should pretend like it never happened. Because it was wrong. Right?

___________________________

A/N ~

DUBBEL UPDATE AND A DUKE (Destiny+Luke) KISS!

Idk if it's long but it's mostly boring hahahah sorreeeeeeh.

Today's question ~

Answer Destiny's questions - was the kiss between Luke and Destiny wrong?

Comments and votes appreciates :)

Thanks for reading x