Chapter 1

"Here you go, gorgeous!" The tall guy smiles in front of me as he hands me the coffees. Gorgeous..

"Thanks" I mutter while taking the coffees in my cold hands. I turn around and walk away, with a irritated look on my face. I sit down in front of my best friends and hands them their coffees. Taylor giggles and Landon smiles a huge smile.

"What?" I spit towards them before taking a sip from my coffee.

"Your reaction" Taylor smiles. I raise an eyebrow.

"Your reaction when someone flirts with you or call you something nice" Landon adds with another smile. His deep dimples are showing, and his light hair are softly placed under a black beanie. I slap his arm, causing Taylor to giggle even harder. She puts a red lock behind her ear.

"Oh c'mon, Des! We're just kidding" she says. I mutter something they probably can't hear before taking another sip.

"I really don't get it why you're reacting like that, Des. I mean, you're gorgeous, but with that attitude you won't get a boyfriend" Landon says as he puts an arm around my shoulder.

"Ha ha" I mumble with a softer voice. I slowly put my head on his shoulder and lets out a sigh.

"Awh, I still don't get it why you're not dating though!" Taylor giggles. My cheeks are turning red. Me and Landon? It would be like dating my own brother...

"Tay, she's like my little sister!" Landon laughs. I smile while leaning my head back.

"Yeah, it'd be weird dating my brother" I admit. I've known both Taylor and Landon for my whole life, it would just be weird if two of us started dating to be honest.. Taylor and Landon starts talking about some school thing. We're not in the same school anymore. Landon and Taylor goes to this expensive school in the middle of London, were all the kids with rich parents goes, while I'm stuck into an old school 23 minutes away from my house.. I'm studying music, the only thing that's still normal after I lost my sister. Her name was Megan, and we were twins. She looked exactly like me, except the fact that she's cuter and two centimetres longer than me. Even though we're looking exactly like eachother, we were so unlike eachother. I'm into music, rock to pop, punk to R&B, and she was into art and dance. She was the popular sister, with lots of friends and a place as cheerleading captan in our school. I was the shy girl who rather would dress in jeans and converse instead of skirts and high heels. I was the girl who sat in the back together with my two best friends, no one else.. But we were best friends. Me and Megan. She was my soulmate. The one I could share everything with. The one I always could trust. The one who always was there with a caring hand when I was sad. She was my everything, still is. But I lost her. Two years ago. We had turned 16 that year. That night, mom was about to drop me of at Taylor's place, and Megan at a party. I remember how embarrassed Megan was that her mom would drop her off, when all her other friends already had got their licences. We were on our way towards the party when the accident happened. I sat in the front together with mom, and Megan in the backseat. They were in an argument, mom and Meg. It was something about how she wanted to take her license, but mom thought that she could wait until we had enough money to buy her a car then, so she do t need to borrow her car all the time. I know that mom didn't saw the truck. But I'm still blaming her. Everyone thinks that I'm unfair for giving her the blame, but it was her fault. She wasn't paying attention to the road. The truck hit out car, and we got smashed towards a house wall. Both me and mom got unconscious and woke up at the hospital hours later. The truck had crushed Megan. The backseat took the hardest damage, and she died at the place. Dad left me and my mom after the accident. I know that I probably would have been nicer to her during that time. It was hard for her too. She didn't just lost one daughter, she lost two and a husband. I know that she's feeling guilt, and I know how much she regrets it. But I just can't forgive her..