Chapter 27

"I'm all over twitter, Luke!" I mutter.

"Well, you're not my girlfriend, so you have nothing to worry about" Luke says, reaching for his phone.

"But I don't want to be all over twitter" I whine.

"Destiny, calm down. You're Ashton's best friend, you can't be with anyone of us without some rumours. It's normal" Luke says, glancing at me.

"It's not normal!" I spit. Luke chuckles.

"I'll tweet and tell 'em that we're not dating, okay?" Luke says, and I slowly nod. Luke's finger starts to move over the screen as he writes a tweet. After he finished the tweet, he shows it to me.

"Happy now?" He asks with a smile. I nod.

"Yup"

All of sudden, the door shut open, and Calum and Michael steps inside. Both of them are soaked from top to toes. It's raining outside. Calum's wearing a white tee, witch makes him look extremely attractive since it's soaked... Michael looks the same, except from the fact that he's wearing a black tee and a plaid shirt.

Wait, did I just called Calum and Michael attractive? Not that they aren't or anything... All four boys are good looking, it's just that I don't really see Calum and Michael in that way... But I won't ignore the fact that the two boys are looking like models.. Luke looks up from his phone.

"What happened to you two?" He chuckles.

"The freaking storm happened" Michael spits, stepping out from his soaked shoes. I smile.

"What do you mean with storm? I thought it was raining?" Luke says.

"No, it's a storm! They're warning everyone on the radio" Michael mutters as he bumps down beside me in the sofa. "Wanna have a hug, Des?" He asks. I shake my head with a giggle.

"No thanks"

But yet, he puts his arm around my body, making me just as soaked as himself. I squeak, pushing him away from me.

"Where's Ashton?" I ask when I've made myself free from Michael's arms.

"He was already at Stephanie's place" Calum mutters, placing himself next to Luke.

"Dude, at least change your shirt! You'll destroy the sofa" Luke pushes him away, and Calum takes his shirt off with a grumpy face. I guess that it doesn't bother him by the fact that I'm in the room. But he's looking just fine without the shirt, so I won't complain! I mean, a shirtless Calum Hood, who would?

"Stephanie?" I ask.

"Yeah, we were supposed to meet Steph and her friends, but the storm forced us to go home" says Michael.

"And Ashton's there?

"Yup"

"I wanna be with Stephanieeeeeeeee" whines Calum as he pouts with his bottom lip.

"Aaaawwwhhh" I chuckle, poking Calum's cheek.

"How much is the clock?" I mumble. My head is placed on Michael's shoulder. I've been here for hours. The rain is still pouring down outside, the storm won't be over for a long time. Thats what they said on the news.

"Almost ten" Michael replies with a yawn. Pm, of course.

"Maybe I should try to go home? It's only like half an hour or so..." I mumble.

"Not a chance, you're staying right here until it's safe to go outside" Luke says. He and Calum are placed in the other sofa. Calum's grumpy, he's jealous by the fact that Ashton get to spend time with Stephanie while he can't. Michael's tired, and I think he's about to drift of to sleep any minute. Luke's.. Quite distance. He's sitting there, crawled up in the sofa with his arms around his legs. I'd rather have him curled up beside me, but as I've mentioned before, that's not possible. And as I've also mentioned before, I'm not supposed to feel like that.

"But then I won't be home until tomorrow" I point out. Luke turns his big, blue eyes towards mine.

"You're not going out in a storm, destiny" he slowly says. I stay quiet, turning my eyes towards the tv. Michael yawns again.

"I want coffee..." He mumbles, standing up. "Anyone else?"

"I want" Calum says, raising his hand. Luke shakes his head.

"Destiny?" Michael turn his eyes to me.

"I dot drunk coffee" I say, "but I'm British, so I drink tea"

"Okay, two coffees and one tea!" Says Michael before making his way towards the kitchen. Calum stands up - he's still shirtless, may I add.

"I'll help him. Or else he'll probably burn the whole house down" he mutters.

Great, they left me alone with Luke... It's quiet for a while, Luke's on his phone and I'm staring at the tv.

"Can I ask you something?" Luke suddenly asks.

"Mm?" I mumble. When he's not asking his question, I look up.

"Why did you..." He travels off. "Why did you kiss me?"

I don't really know what to reply with.

"Do I sound stupid if I say that I don't know?" I say, with a low voice. Luke smiles.

"No," he says, "you're not sounding stupid"

"So why did you?" I ask, after a few seconds of silence.

"Did what?"

"Why did you kiss me?"

"I thought we've already talked about this?" He says, looking down at his hands.

"Well-"

"Here's your teaaaaaaa" Calum sings, placing a cup in my hands. Oh.. I hope he didn't heard anything... Because if I know these guys right, they can't keep a secret. And I don't want Ashton to find out me and Luke kissed - twice -, and if Calum or Michael would find out they would for sure not be able to keep it from Ash.

"Thanks" I mumble. Calum sits down beside me this time.

"So... Destiny" he slowly says, taking a sip of his own cup.

"Yeah, Calum?"

"Do you know Stephanie?" He asks. "You know, since you've always known Ashton I figured that you might would know her too"

I smile. Awh, he really likes her!

"I think I've met her.. I don't know actually" I say.

"She's short, black hair and brown eyes..." Calum says with a small smile.

"Is she friends with Addison? A tall girl with blonde hair? Probably the most skinniest girl alive?" I ask.

"Yeah? You know her?" Calum sounds excited.

"Landon used to date her"

"Stephanie?"

"No, Addison"

Michael arrives in the room.

"How can it be in the middle of June? It's freezing" he mutters as he sits down beside Luke.

"It's not freezing. It might be a storm but it's hot outside" I protest.

"Destiny, it's absolutely not hot outside" he says.

"Maybe it would be cool in Australia, but we're in London, Michael! I bet this is one of the warmest days during the whole summer" I point out. He shivers.

"It's cold in London too" he mutters, causing me to smile.

___________________________

A/N ~

Comments and votes appreciates :)

Thanks for reading x