Chapter 43

"So how was your day with your dad then?" Ashton looks at me with a smile. I'm at their place today. I was supposed to only hang out with Ashton, but the other boys had nothing to do so they basically just joined us. I'm placed on the floor with my back against the sofa. Luke's placed next to me. Which sucks... I mean, not like that. It sucks because I can't lay myself in his arm as I would like to do. Cuddle down as we always do. Him kissing my head as the movie on the screen gets scarier. He'd mumble sweet things in my ear and draw random things on my arm without even noticing it himself.

But now, I've gotta sit down as the good girl I am and trying not to lay my arms around my boyfriend to start a make out session. I don't really think Ashton would appreciate my tongue down his best friends throat...

"It was okay, I guess..." I mumble out the answer, staring at the tv. Ashton mumbles something I can't hear as answer, he's also paralysed with what's happening on the tv.

I can tell that Luke feels uncomfortable too. He glance at me several times, running his hands through his hair. I peek towards the other boys, realising that they're way to concentrated in the movie to notice something else. I slowly take his hand in mine. It's warm, and he squeeze mine as a smile starts to play on his lips. Our hands stays on the floor, in between our bodies so that the boys can't see them. Luke's thumb slowly strokes over my hand, making me shiver. Oh god, how I wanna kiss him...

-

We're making food. Or well, I'm making food while the boys are watching. Luke have disappeared towards the bathroom, so they're just Cal, Michael and Ash left.

"You guys could set the table" I say, looking over at them. They all stand up, taking plates and other stuff to go outside towards the table. I look down at the pasta thingy I'm doing. It doesn't look good.

"Mm, smells lovely" mumbles someone as two arms slips around my waist from back. It's Luke.

"Let me go Luke! Someone could see us" I chuckle as he plants kisses up my neck towards my jaw.

"Hm no.. I've missed you" he mumbles with his lips against my skin. Well, I haven't seen him in what? Three days? Two? I spin around, pressing my lips at his. God, I've missed him too... I put one of my hands at his cheek as his grip around my waist gets harder. His tongue is slowly stroking my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I smile, letting his guide mine as he press my back against the bench.

"I've missed you babe" mumbles Luke as he lets his hand travel up to my hair. I smile, slipping my arms around his body. He called me babe...

"Calum! Go and get something to drink" shouts Michael from outside. I push away Luke, who stumbles backward in a hurry to find himself a chair. I turn around to finish the food as I try to calm down my heartbeats. Calum arrives in the kitchen..

"Luke, go and get something to drink" he orders while placing himself at the place next to Luke.

"No, that's your job"

"Oh c'mon! I've already helped setting the table, now it's your turn" says Calum as Luke stands up with a sigh. "Besides, what can be more important here?"

-

I miss Landon.. I really do. He's my best friend, and all I really would like to do is hug him and tell him about everything that's bothering me. Like my parents... I'm not much if a hugger, and everyone who knows me is aware of that. But I've realised that I've gotta hug him. Because what if it one day would be too late?

He's my Landon. And I wanna feel the smell of my Landon again. I wanna lay my head at my Landon's shoulder as we're out, taking a coffee or whatever. I wanna see my Landon laugh as Taylor tells one of her very bad jokes. Taylor isn't much of a friend either. She's spending all her time with Alex. I can't hug her, because her arms are constantly around Alex. I can't blame her though, if I could I would like to spend all of my time with my boyfriend. But that's not very possible.

Anyway, I just got of the phone with Lan. How I miss my friend... Thank god there's not that much time left until he gets home!

___________________________

A/N ~

Another short chapter, and I'm sorry for that. But at least there was a chapter :D

I'm not gonna be home today, so I'm gonna try and write another one for you guyssss before I leave :D

A comment or a vote would be lovely since I've done a double update today :-)

Comments and votes appreciates :)

Thanks for reading xx