Chapter 18

Calum stares at me.

I stare at him.

We're having some kind of competition. The first one to laugh looses, and you must keep staring at the other person.

"C'mon guys! We've gotta hurry!" Says Luke.

"Not yet, Luke! We need to finish first" Calum says, blinking hard as he stares at me. Luke and Calum came to my apartment by nine - I wast even dressed, mean, who's dressed by 9am during summer? - and insisted to spend their day with me. Mom's working, as usual, so I let them before I ran away to get dressed. Luke watched some weird tv show, so me and Calum started playing different games. Wrestling - he won.. -, blink competition, hide and seek.. Apparently both Ashton and Michael are in the studio today, and since they were bored - nine in the morning, I repeat, NINE - they decided to come and wake me up.. We're out for breakfast, she's half past ten, but who cares?

"C'mon, Calum! LAUGH!" I say with the deepest sigh ever.

"Nope"

"Do it!"

"Nooo"

"Yes!"

"Uh uh"

"C'mooooon"

All of suddenly I can see his white teeth.

"HA! I won!" I shout as I stand up. It's the first game I'm winning against him.. "Who's the best? DESTINY! Because I woooooon" I sing as I dance around in the living room.

"Yeah yeah, how fun for you. Now let's go, I'm hungry!" Luke puts his hand on my head, stopping me from jumping up and down. I look up at him, raising my hand.

"I won! Now give me a high five!"

He chuckles but slaps his hand against mine, I smile. He smiles back. I turn around, just to see Calum sitting with a huge grin on his face.

"And what are you smiling about? You lost" I say dancing towards the remote to turn the tv off.

"Oh.. Nothing special" he says with a low voice. I turn around to face the two giants in tank tops.

"So, let's go girls" I say, walking towards the door to basically jumping in my converse.

"Did she call us girls?"

"Yeah, I think so man.."

"C'mon now, if I don't get any food soon I'll probably faint" I shout, opening the door.

"No, my accent is the correct one! It's called English, you know! I'm English, I talk with a English accent. So you loose, again!" I explain to Calum as we slowly makes our way down the street.

"But Australian is better" Calum points out.

"And why's that?" I question.

"Because we talk cooler" he says.

"But I'm talking English, like real English!"

Luke quietly walks besides us as we argues.

"But we've got left traffic!" I say.

"Well we've got sun. All year long"

"We have fish and chips!"

"We have kangaroos!"

"Well we have..." I stop myself when I can't come up with something more. Calum waits for me to continue with a smirk.

"Okay okay! You win, Australian have better things! BUT, we're talking corrects English. That's just not something you can argue about!" I say, and Calum nods with a chuckle. All three of us are having a small conversation as we walk. Until I stop.

"Here we have it girls! The best breakfast in London" I say, stepping inside the small little 'restaurant'. Luke mutters something about how they're not girls as they're following me. I place myself by a little table by a window, and the boys are taking their seats in front of me.

"Here you goooo" I say, handing each of them a menu. I surprise myself by being so happy, and I can see Luke's a bit surprised too. He's been hanging out with me for like a week now, I'm never this excited or happy. They look for a while, before Luke turns his eyes to me.

"What kind of breakfast is this?" He ask. "There's no yoghurt, no banana bread, no cereals" he sounds confused.

"It's a British breakfast" I say, closing the menu.

"But there's just bacon, eggs and pancakes.."

"Oh c'mon, be a man! Try it" I say, giving him a smile.

I'm surprised. We ordered a bit of everything, so they could try like all of it. And they ate it all. I had some pancakes and bacon, but they seriously ate everything that was eatable on our table.. Luke finally admitted that the breakfast was the best he ever have ate, and Calum agreed with letting me add the breakfast to the list with English stuffs. So I'm close to beat Australia now..

"So what did you do yesterday?" Luke asks. He was in the studio, so he wasn't 'convincing' me to talk too Ashton.

"Nothing much. Mom worked so I mostly slept" I say, shaking my shoulders. "And you guys?"

"You finally realised that we're not the same sex. Wow, you need like an award or something" Luke says.

"Yeah yeah, now tell me" I smile.

"We went out with some of Ashton's old friends. Or well, the daughter to some of his parents old friends" Calum says. Luke put his arm around Calum's shoulder.

"Calum met a giiiiiirl" Luke chuckles as he pinch Calum's cheek.

"Oh, really?"

"Met a girl and met a girl.. We just talked, Luke!" Calum says, playfully hitting his arm.

"What was her name then? And was she cute? Have you got her number?" I question with curious eyes.

"Yeah, I guess she was cute. Every girl is" Calum slowly says.

"I'm a girl. So that includes me, you think I'm pretty?"

"No, you're an exception" Calum jokes, an I hit his chair with my foot.

"Her name then?"

"Stephanie"

Based on Calum's smile, I know she's not just 'some girl he talked too'. Me and Luke looks at each other before bursting out in loud 'aaaw's'. Calum chuckles, before we start a new conversation.

___________________________

A/N ~

DOUBLE UPDATE! BAM!

Since I've already gave you a question on the last chapter, I'm not writing one here. But a comment with your thoughts about the chapter would be nice :-)

Comments and votes appreciates :)

Thanks for reading x