Chapter 57

Ashton's perspective ~

Luke haven't talked to me at all since Friday. He have barely looked at me. He's not talking to the other boys either. All he does is doing his job, and when we get home just locking himself in his room.

It's fun with tour rehearsals though. The one direction boys are really nice towards us. It's too bad that Luke has to ruin this incredible week with giving me a bad conscious.

I never meant to just split them up. I wanted them to, of course, but I wouldn't do it. Destiny is still talking to me! Even though we barely have time for just a small phone call considering the fact that we're working all day and are very tired when we get home.

I bent down to the small little girl in front of me. She can't be more than five. Maybe she's four?

"Hello, sweetie" I say, smiling towards here. She giggles before hiding behind her sister. I stand up to look at her instead. I think she's about my age, or maybe like 18. She's gorgeous.

"I'm sorry" says the girl. "She's a bit shy"

I chuckle. "Don't worry! I can be a bit scary sometimes"

The girl smiles, picking up her sister in her arms. "C'mon, Gabby, don't be shy!"

"Would you like to take a picture with me, gabby?" I ask her with a soft smile. She looks at me with big, blue eyes before nodding.

"Would you like to hold her during the photo?" Asks her sister.

"Yeah, of course" I take the giggling girl in my arms. She smiles big toward the camera, and I do the same with a small chuckle.

"Is it your sister?" I ask when the photo is taken.

"No" she shakes her head. "She's my daughter"

"Oh"

"I'm older than I look, don't worry" she laughs, taking her daughter in her arms. "I got her when I was 17. I'm 22"

I smile. "She's gorgeous"

"She adores you guys. Her daycare teachers can't make her shut up about you"

I laugh again. "Well, she must be our youngest fan"

Little gabby giggles, putting her head on her moms shoulder.

"I'm really sorry girls, but I've gotta greet some more fans before we gotta head back inside again"

"Don't worry!" She smiles towards me. "And thanks for the picture, we'll frame it when we get home"

I smile, before walking towards the other guys, where most of the fans are.

"Where's Luke today, Calum?" Asks a fan.

I can feel his eyes turning to me. "Yeah, Ashton. Where is Luke?"

I roll my eyes, they're both annoyed by the fact that Luke refuses to talk to them too, and they're blaming it all on me.

"He's inside girls" I say, everyone's eyes turning towards me. "Writing a song"

That's not a lie. He's actually writing a song. He haven't put away his guitar for the whole week. He's always sitting in a corner, quietly mumbling out words as he's slowly playing on the guitar. All I've heard is 'beside you', nothing more.

"Really? What kind of song?" The questions about the songs are being thrown at us.

"We know as little as you guys! He haven't old us anything" I say.

"And who's fault is that?" Michael snorts.

"Not mine, Michael" I say, turning my eyes towards him. "I haven't done anything wrong!"

"You should have let him tell her when he was ready, you just made everything worse"

"How could I have known that he hadn't mentioned it?!"

"Shut up! Both of you" Calum pushes Michael towards the building. "I'm sorry girls, but gotta go back to work"

I smile towards our confused fans before walking in after Calum and Michael.

"Do you really think I would take away her happiness when she finally found it again?" I spit as soon I come inside the doors.

"You were quite obvious with what you thought about it" mutters Calum.

"I don't want her to get hurt" I say. "I just thought that she was aware about the tour considering she was so sure of making it work"

We walk up the stairs.

"I love her, and I've seen her go through so much pain. I just don't want her to feel like that again"

Michael push the door just to reveal Luke. He's sitting in the corner with his guitar in his arms and his headphones on. Our vocal coach - we got a vocal coach for this tour, how cool? - sits in the sofa, chatting with Lou, the one direction boys stylist. She's also going to style us, and Michael is really excited since she's gonna help him dye his hair. Our vocal choice is also one directions. Lovely boys to share them all with us.

Lou has her little daughter in her lap. Lux. She starts giggling as soon Michael arrives in the room. Michael is her favourite ones of us.

"Hi, Lux" smiles Michael as Lou puts her down on the floor. He picks her up in his arms, causing her to giggle again.

"Hello, Michael" her british accent is strong and light, even though she's so small. He chuckles, placing himself on a chair.

"How you doing today?" He starts a quiet conversation with the little girl. Calum talks with Lou about this meeting we have about the tour tomorrow. We have rehearsals with one direction tomorrow too.

I place myself around the table in the room, quietly turning my eyes towards Luke. He bites his pen, thinking hard about what to write next. He plays on the guitar, frowning before erasing what he just wrote.

All of suddenly, Luke looks up. He frowns once again as he catch me staring. His eyes aren't soft and friendly as they use to be, instead, they're cold. I sigh, looking away.

"It's red" says Michael as Lux plays with his hair.

"Like the dog" she looks up at him with huge eyes.

"The bid red dog?"

"Yeah, Clifford?"

I laugh, she has no idea that he's actually Clifford. Michael smiles.

"Yeah, like clifford"

___________________________

A/N ~

New chapter :)

It's late but I've been out with my friends today heh.

Thanks for three comments from tree different people on the last chapter!! It makes my day when you guys comment. It also makes it funnier to write :-)

QOTD -

Do you think it's Ashton's fault that duke broke up?

Comments and votes really appreciates :)

Thanks for reading xx