Chapter 48

"What's your favourite song?" Mumbles Luke in my ear. "Of like all time"

I stare at our connected hands in front of me. We're placed on the floor in my apartment. His back against the wall and me placed in between his legs.

"I don't know" I shake my shoulders. "I've got way too many"

"C'mon, everyone has a favourite song"

I press my lips together, thinking hard to come up with an answer.

"Give me love by Ed Sheeran" I eventually says.

"Really?"

"Yeah, something wrong with that?"

Luke chuckles as I frown, he's getting used by my cheeky side.

"Not at all"

"Then why did you sound like that?"

"I don't know, I guess I just didn't thought you listened to them"

"And why's that?"

Again, he chuckles.

"I don't know"

"You never know, Luke" my voice gets softer, and I smile.

The reason why we're not on the beach like any other normal human being a hot day like this is because of the bands suddenly raising amount of fans. The reason? A boyband called one direction. Apparently, one of the members of the band had tweeted about 5sos, and now they're gaining new fans every other second. Me and Luke can't be seen without the boys since they're so many more fans who recognise him and wants to take a picture.

The boys are thrilled about it though, since they're getting bigger. I don't blame them though, this is quite huge. One direction is probably the biggest boyband in the world now, if I don't remember wrong. I've haven't heard any of their songs since they got formed on x-factor - Megan was crazy about them. I'm not into boybands, even if they're good or not, they're just not my taste.

"I wanna do something" Luke sighs, giving my hand a squeeze.

"Like what?"

"Uh, I don't know. Just something"

"What about water?" I say, standing up. "I'm thirsty"

Luke shakes his head, letting go of my hand. "No thanks. I'm only interested in water when you actually get to be in it"

"We've got a bathtub in the bathroom, you know" I say as I start walking towards the kitchen. "You can take a swim there if you'd like to"

I can hear Luke's laugh as I fill up a glass of water. He arrives in the kitchen, placing himself on the table. I let the ice cold water slip down my throat before spinning around. I look at Luke. He's slowly chewing his gun, staring at his phone. He's also wearing that red snapback of his - he have refused to take it off since he bought it. I won't complain though, he looks so much more than okay in it. Even though I miss being able to run my fingers through his messy quiff, or just stare at his blonde hair for that matter. I place myself next to him on the table. His arm slips around my waist, but he won't take his eyes off his phone. I glance at it. He's on twitter.

"Have you searched on yourself?" I snort. Luke looks up.

"Well yeah" he says. "I like to follow fans through indirects"

"Why?"

"They're not prepared for it if I retweet the the tweet or follow them because of it" he shakes his shoulder. "And I love seeing how they freak out"

I chuckle.

"They mean a lot to you guys, huh?"

"You have no idea"