Chapter 63

Destiny's perspective ~

"Don't worry babe, I won't let anything happen to you" says Luke as he wraps his arms around me from behind, placing a kiss on my cheek.

Ashton snorts from behind us. He didn't want to join us today, but Calum and Michael basically dragged him out to the car.

It's some kind of carnival thing here today. It feels like whole London is here. It's here all week, but yet, everyone decided to go here today. It's so hot outside today, so we thought that people rather would spend their day on the beach - but apparently we weren't the only ones thinking like that.

We're in the queue for this huge roller coaster. 'Yaaay'.... I hate big roller coasters. I'm all satisfied with going the water carousels, trying to escape the heat while watching other people scream their lungs out on the top of a roller coaster.

"Can't I just watch you guys from a bench?" I ask.

Luke's grip around me tightens. "No"

Last time he did that, I decided to wander away to try and find a toilet. I had all of the boys phones while they were in the roller coaster, so we weren't able to contact eachother. It took 45 minutes for Luke to finally find me. He was more terrified than me, probably because Ashton took the chance to tell him exactly what he thinks.

"I promise to stay on the bench this time" I suggest, tilting my head to the side to try and study Luke's face. I fail with that. His hands slowly rubs over my belly, his head shaking.

"I'll hold your hand all the time! No need to worry, Des, you'll love it"

"And how do you know, mr. 'isn't afraid of anything'?"

He lets his lips brush over my neck. "I just know that you'll enjoy it, so don't worry"

The clump in my throat grows bigger the closer we're coming. Calum and Michael are loudly talking about how 'rad it was' when this kid threw up after riding another carousel - they're not really making me calmer.

"I really don't want to, Luke" I whisper, grabbing one of his hands, which is still placed over my belly.

He squeeze it. "You know what?"

I shake my head.

"If you absolutely don't want to when we're there, you can just walk to the exit, so don't worry" he says with a soft and calm voice. "You don't need to, but it'd be fun having you with me"

"I'm sorry" I mumble. "But we can have fun somewhere else instead"

I can feel Luke's smile against my neck as his lips connects with my skin again. "Huh, really?"

I slap his arm, quietly chuckling. "Not like that! I meant another carousel"

You'd think it'd be really awkward between me and Luke after mom coming home the other day - but it's actually the opposite! We've been more relaxed around eachother, none of us being afraid of showing a little bit more skin than we're used to show eachother. Luke have discovered his new favourite places - my neck and belly. His soft lips always finds an excuse to kiss my neck, and his hands isn't afraid to slip under my tee, rubbing my belly during a cuddle session.

I'm so happy that mom came home actually, it's not like I don't want to, I just want to wait. Love isn't the problem, I love Luke - a lot, may I add - , I just don't want it to happen right away. It's good that we had the chance to experience this part of our relationship before taking it a step further.

"See" Luke pokes my smiling cheek. "I knew I could make you smile"

"You're a dork" I mumble, closing my eyes as Luke leads me forward.