Chapter 2

The ice cold water is slowly running down my naked skin. It's relaxing. I've been standing in here for about 20 minutes, and the hot water is gone. But I've always liked showering in cold water.. Even though I've been here for a long time now, I haven't even started with the shampoo. Mom went to work before I even had opened my eyes this morning, so I'm having the whole apartment all by myself. I eventually start shampooing my hair, since it's starting to get a little bit too cold.. When I'm done, I step out off the shower. I reach for a towel to wrap around my soaked wet body before walking towards my room. I put on some new underwear before blow drying my brown hair. I'm meeting Landon and Taylor in an hour, so I reach out for a pair of jeans. They're my favourite ones, and really comfortable. The jeans have a typical blue colour and fits quite perfectly over my bum and legs. I put on a black tee before pulling my now quite dry hair up in a ponytail. I've never been the girl with lots of make up on my face, so I ignore it this morning too. Instead, I start walking towards the kitchen. I'm making myself a cup of hot tea before I sit down by the little table. I look around with a sigh, I hate this apartment. Even though we're only two people living here it's still barely no space to walk at.. I miss our old house. The huge white one with the big backyard. Thank you, dad! For leaving me here all alone with a annoying mom who couldn't afford keeping us in that house. And now I'm here, in this stinking apartment.. Ugh.. I hate my life, to be really honest. I don't get the point with life if all you're gonna be is disappointed and sad. There's no such thing as 'happy endings' even though every single book, movie and newspaper pretends it is. There's not a single person on the earth who dies satisfied with life. No, that's impossible.. You can go through a life without being hurt sometime. Then there's this thing called love.. People says that love can fix anything. That if you're loving someone, then everything else will be fixed. Bullshit. I really don't believe in love, if I can say it like that.. Love is a feeling, nothing else. It doesn't have a 'power' over us humans, no.. It doesn't fix a broken heart, and it won't make you forget everything bad in this mad world. I'm not gonna fall in love, never. I don't want too, because it destroys peoples brains, to be honest. It makes you giggle like a little three year old and all you does is pretending that everything is fine. Like if you can look into someone else's eyes and suddenly you're cured from everything that darkness is called. Pfft! Dream on, people.. I look up at the big clock and I release that I'm late. I stand up, grabbing my phone and some money. I put them in my jacket pocket before I'm sliding my arms inside my green jacket. I put my converse on before reaching for my keys. I carefully lock the door after me, before I hurry down the stairs. Why I'm not taking the elevator is a good question, but since I'm not having any time to answer it, I start running even faster. I'm meeting my two friends in the little park ten minutes away from my house. I walk as fast as I can, hoping that they're just as late as I am.. After about seven and a half minute I can see the park. And my two annoyed friends..
"Destiny!" Taylor shouts my name as she waves. I hurry until I'm standing in front of them both.
"Why are you so late?" Landon complains.
"I forgot the time, sorry" I say. They both smile.
"No problem, Des!" Tay happily says. They really don't care that I don't smile back, they're used to that now. My smiles are very rare nowadays.. The only time I smile is either when I'm with them or, as Taylor always teases me about, when I talk about or with Ashton.
"Shall we go then, girls?" Landon says as he lays his arms around both mine and Taylor's shoulders. I slowly nod and Taylor says something witch I don't really hear. We start to walk, not really knowing where.
"How's it going with that song you're writing, Destiny?" Landon asks. My song.. Ugh.. We're supposed to write a song during this semester and then recording it.
"Not very well.." I admit.
"Awh, well I bet it's going better soon" he says with a little smile. I quietly nod as we reach the part of London where more and more people are running around at the streets. And with those words said, Landon and Taylor starts a new conversation without me. I don't mind though, I love being all quiet while they're talking.. I turn my head towards the sun, closing my eyes with a satisfied sigh.

I open the door and step inside.
"Destiny?" My mom shouts from inside as soon as I step inside.
"Yeah" I mutter while taking my jacket off.
"Where have you been? I've tried to call you.." Mom says as she appears in the small hall.
"Yeah, like you would care" I say.
"Destiny.. Would you please at least try behave towards me sometimes?" She sighs. I look at my mom. She's looking really tired, and the old me would feel sorry for her and the way I just spitted towards ..
"No" I shortly answer her.
"You know what? It's not easy, Des! It's not easy living with this guilt, and the fact that you won't let me forget it hurts me.. I'm really trying" mom says. She sounds desperate, and her voice is shaking. My eyes are burning, but I don't want to cry in front of her.. I storm past her and towards my room.
"Destiny..!" Mom sighs.
"I don't want to talk to you!" I shout as I loudly pushes my door closed. The tears are slowly starting to make their way down my cheeks, and I sit down on the floor. I lean my forehead towards my knees as I close my eyes hard. All I want is to hug my mom and talk to her just like we used to do, but that's impossible by now.. Life sucks. Well, at least mine does..

___________________________

A/N ~

Sorryyyy for the bad ending - again.. Haha!
Soooo, what do you guys think about it so far? :D the boys will be featured sooooon, pinky promise haha.
Votes and comments appreciates! An please tell all your friends if you like my fanfic :)
Thank you for reading xx