Chapter 45

I'm slowly waking up by the sound of my phone ringing. I rub my eye, who even calls this early? I quickly grab my phone, answering with a low voice.

"Hello?"

"Destiny?" It's Ashton.

"Why are you calling me this early, Ash?" I mutter, letting my head fall back to the comfortable spot on the sofa.

"She's ten, it's not early!" Murmur ash. "Have you heard anything from Luke? He was going out with some friends last night but he isn't home, and we can't reach him on his phone"

I freeze as I suddenly gets aware about the soft arm around my waist, and the leg who's resting on top of mine. I glance at the sleeping boy next to me. Oh crap... Both me and Luke must have fallen asleep last night while we were talking..

"Uhm, no, I'm sorry" I mumble as I bite my bottom lip. How could we even be this stupid? Good job there! "But I can try calling him if you want?"

"Yeah, thanks, Des"

"He probably just feel asleep on someone's sofa or something. You know, crashed at his friends place" I suggest.

"Yeah, you're probably right"

"I'll call him right away, don't worry!"

"Thanks, Des. I'll talk to you later"

"Yeah, sure, ash. Bye"

"Bye"

We hang up, and I turn around, facing Luke. He looks so precious sleeping there with his mouth slightly open and his hair in a mess. I don't want to wake him up, but I have too. I poke his cheek.

"Luke" I say. "Luke, you've gotta wake up"

He mutters something, closing his eyes harder.

"C'mon now, wake up" I say, shaking his shoulder. He slowly open his eyes, revealing his wonderful blue eyes.

"Hello there" he leans in for a kiss with a smile. I stop him by putting my hand on his forehead.

"Do you know how much the clock is?" I mutter.

"Uhm... I don't know, past midnight, I'd guess" his voice is all raspy and sleepy, witch makes his confused expression even more adorable.

"She's ten..." I mutter. "Am"

"What? But I got here like eight pm, how can she be te..." He gets quiet as he realise it. "Oh.."

"That's right! Oh.." I say, trying to escape his arms. I fail though, since his grip gets harder. "You can't stay here"

"Why not?" He looks slightly confused. I'm not really sure if he's yet aware by the fact that he spent the night here. He looks way too tired to understand anything.

"Ashton called me" I say, letting my hand rest on his chest. "They've tried to reach you"

"Oh" is all he mumbles.

"Is 'oh' your answer to everything?" I sigh, causing him to chuckle. He leans in to rest his forehead against mine.

"I'll just tell them I fell asleep at some friends house, don't worry"

I let my arm slip around his neck. I actually haven't time for this, but I always get totally paralysed as soon as his eyes stares in mine. It's actually quite unfair.

"What friend?"

"It's not like I haven't met anyone but you and your friends here, Des" he chuckles. "I'll just tell the lads that I were with them"