Chapter 72

Destiny's perspective ~

I'm glad I chose to crash at Ashton's last night. I woke up by six, trying to turn around in his arm. That caused him to wake up of course. He didn't mind, though, he said. We had a long talk. He listened when I told him about Luke and me. The fact that that awkward, blonde haired giant actually have managed to make me fall for him. That I'm happy on a whole other level for the first time in what feels like forever. Then I listen. On everything the dude has on his big heart.

By around half past seven, Michael knocks the door, screaming that breakfast is ready.

I walk to Luke's room, deciding to get dressed before I join the boys for breakfast. Luke isn't there, which means I can quickly change into my other clothes. I pull on my shorts I wore yesterday, along with a grey t-shirt.

I walk towards the kitchen, pulling up my brown hair in a ponytail.

There's a free seat next to Luke, so I decide to place myself there.

"Good morning, Destiny" Calum says from the kitchen counter.

"Morning" I say, placing my hand on Luke's leg, patting it as a hello.

He leans closer, turning my head with his hand, peeking my lips.

"Ew" says Michael as Luke breaks our kiss.

"Just because you're forever a single"

"Ha you're so funny" Michael mutters, grabbing his glass with juice. I let my fingers get tangled together with Luke's ones as I search the table for some coffee.

"Where's the coffee?" I ask.

Ashton stares at me. "Huh?"

"The coffee" I repeat. "You can't have breakfast without coffee"

"Uh, yes you can" Luke snorts. "Coffee is okay during cold days along with like whipped cream or something"

"What about tea then?" I ask, making myself a sandwich.

"We've got juice, milk and water" Calum bumps down across from me, letting out a yawn. His hair is a total mess, and he scratch the back of his neck as he stares at the table, trying to find something eatable.

"So I heard you and Stephanie kind of... Broke up?" I say, stealing Luke's glass with milk he just made for himself, he pouts, but I ignore it, poking his side with my finger.

"We were never together" Calum points out. "And we here did you hear that?"

"From steph" I say. "She said that you're interested in some Aussie girl from home"

"Well it's not like she's interested in me or something!" Calum snaps. "I tried calling her but she said that it was 'cool'. Apparently she was out. With a dude"

"Can you blame her? You went on and on about some girl when she thought you liked her" I say.

"What dude?" Michael asks, barely letting me finish my sentence.

"I don't know. Like Larry or something"

My lips press together to a straight line. "What about Landon?"

"Yeah, that's it!" Calum says. "Landon..."

-

I cross my arms. I'm annoyed. Like really annoyed.

I'm also waiting for Landon. As soon as I got home, I called him, forcing him to meet me.

He's ten minutes late though. Making me even more annoyed.

But there, he comes. Walking slowly towards me with a half smile on his face. His hair is hidden under a beanie, and he's wearing a pair of black sunglasses.

"Hello there" he says as he arrives. I just stare at him.

"What?" He asks when I don't say anything.

I sigh, not knowing where to start. "You need to stop... Whatever you're doing with Stephanie"

He raise an eyebrow. "Excuse me?"

I push my chin forward. "You heard me" I say. "Stop it"

"There's nothing to stop, Destiny!"

When I said nothing could ruin this day, I was wrong. Despite he fact that Luke and I made up and that me and ash made up, I'm pissed.

"Then why did you flirt with her all night at the party?" I spit, noticing my voice getting higher.

"Why do you even care?" His voice goes up a few levels as well. "All you do is care about your stupid boyfriend"

"He's not stupid!"

"Then how come everytime you've told me about him you've been crying? And not out of happiness"

"I'm not having this conversation with you again" I snap. "Besides, we were talking about the fact that you need to stay away from Stephane!"

"And again, why do you even care?"

"Because you're ruining something great to happen between my two friends" I say, my voice high.

"You mean that Calum dude?" He snorts. "What I've heard she ditched her for some other girl, going on about her in front of Stephanie"

"That is not the point!" I mutter.

"Then what is it?"

"The point is that you're leading Stephanie in the wrong direction! She really likes Calum, and he likes her too. I don't know why he told her about that other girl but he's really down that she's moving on to another guy before they even had the chance to start something!"

"Who even said I was interested in that way in her?"

"Then why would you flirt with her?" I repeat what I said before.

"I didn't flirt with her!" He spits.

"Then what did you do? Being all over her and then spending the weekend together?" My voice is loud, and I'm screaming without bothering about the fact that we're out in public.

Something happens in Landon's face. I don't know what, but I can't recognise that expression.

He takes a harsh step forward, and all of suddenly, his hand are on my waist as he leans down, pressing his lips against mine in a kiss.

___________________________

A/N ~

I'VE BEEN WAITING TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER FOR LIKE FOREVER OKAY PLEASE I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU ALL THINK BC THIS IS A IMPORTANT CHAPTER GOSH

so Landon kissed Des. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

Comments and votes really appreciates :-)

Thanks for reading xx