Chapter 75

Yesterday, Ashton told me that Luke didn't have a clue about it. It's not impossible that he might have seem it now, but I'm still hoping that he doesn't know yet.

I'm hurrying my steps. Ashton have made sure that Luke is alone, so I have a chance to tell him myself.

I'm nervous, because I don't want to tell him. I don't want him to know. Or well, I didn't want it to happen at all to be honest. I was perfectly fine without having Landon messing around with my head.

I stop outside the door, swallowing hard. I'm about to probably break the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me.

I knock the door, nervously biting my bottom lip. I let my hand run through my hair.

The door opens, and Luke stares at me.

Shit. He knows. I can tell by the way he's looking at me with tired and emotionless eyes.

"Luke..." I start, almost sounding desperate.

"I don't want to hear" he says.

"Please just let me explain" I mumble, taking a step forward him. He stays quiet.

"I..." I travel off, not knowing where to start.

"Have you've been dating him the whole time?" He asks, crossing his arms.

"What? No, Luke, why would you think that?" I stumble.

"Because you kissed him"

"He kissed me!"

"Oh really?" Luke snorts. "So you just casually threw your arms around him and kissed him back, huh?"

"I'm sorry..." I mumble, looking up at him.

"So all this was just a lie?" He asks. "You never really liked me? You were with him the whole time?"

"No, Lu-"

"I was just a toy you played with during the summer when he was gone, huh?" He interrupts me, sounding harsh on his voice.

"Luke, listen to me, it isn't like that" I say.

"I trusted you!" He blurs out. "Destiny I don't care if he kissed you, or you kissed him, because it's still not okay"

"But I love you" I say, grabbing his hand.

He looks at me for a few seconds before snapping it back. "Then why would you kiss him?"

"I don't know" I say, on the edge of breaking out in tears any minute. "I don't know, Luke! It just happened"

"Things like that doesn't just happen" he spit.

"I didn't knew he felt like that" I say. "I promise you that I didn't"

"But you're mine" he sighs, leaning his back against the door. "Not his"

"I'm all yours" I mumble, taking his hand in mine for the second time. This time, he lets me.

"So you didn't knew?" He lowly asks.

"No, I swear" I say. "I didn't knew"

"Then I guess I will need to have just a little chat with 'Landon'" he pronounce his name in real disgust.

"No, you don't" I say. "I love you, not him. But he didn't do anything wrong but telling me how he felt"

"Didn't do anything wrong?" Luke snorts. "Destiny, the dude kissed you. I don't care what you say, but I need to talk to him. Make sure that he knows what's his, and what's not his"

___________________________

A/N ~

Third chapter today! It's really short but oh well, it's my third one soooo.

Comments and votes really appreciates :-)

Thanks for reading xx