Chapter 79

I storm inside the door, tears streaming down my face. I have no one to blame but myself though... I rip my jacket off, trying to kick my converse off.

"Destiny? Is that you?" Mom's home... Great.

I don't reply to her, I just ignore her.

She sticks her head out from the kitchen though. "Hi sweetie, I was just go-" she stops when sees my red, swollen gave.

"Baby, what happened? Why are you crying?" She's hurrying out in the hall. She stops a few steps from me though, not sure where the line goes.

I haven't wanted a hug from her in years, but right now, I miss the safety you get when your mom comforts you in a hug.

"Could I maybe get a hug?" I whisper the words as I loudly sobs.

"Oh, of course, sweetie" she hurries towards me, embracing me in her arms. I close my eyes hard as she puts her arms around my back, squeezing me while stroking my back with her hand.

I sob again, my tears making her shirt all soaked.

"Don't cry, love" she mumbles, stroking my hair. "Don't cry"

"I can't help it"

"C'mon, babe" she helps me towards the couch, placing herself there with me close to her side. "Would you like to tell me why you're crying?"

I try to wipe some of the years away. "I kissed Landon"

She seems a big surprised. "oh... Landon?"

"Yeah..."

"But I thought you and that... Eh, Luke dude were like a couple?"

"We are" I start sob again as I hear how mean I sound.

"Why don't you... Tell me everything from the start?" She asks, stroking some hair away from my eyes. "I guess you didn't just randomly kissed him?"

-

I've never felt closer to my mom than I'm feeling right now. I've blurred out everything about Luke and Landon. I've told her how much I love Luke, but how confused I am about my sudden feelings for Landon.

"I bet they both hates me" I mumble.

"Oh, sweetie! I bet none of them hates you" she says, stroking away a single tear from my salty face.

"I don't know what to do! I'm so confused about it all"

"It will be alright"

"What do you think I should do?" I ask, looking up at my mom.

"I think," she starts. "That you should follow your heart"

I sigh. "My heart is torn in two"

"No one but yourself can decide such a big decision, you know"

"They're both such great guys. I'm afraid I'll hurt them both and end up with nothing" I sigh. "Taylor thought landon"

"That he's the one?"

"Yeah, I mean, she said that she really likes Luke and stuff, but that Landon might be the best. He's here"

"She has a point" says mom. "I think Landon would be great for you, but if your feelings for Luke is more powerful, then you shouldn't give them up. You only find a person like that once, you know"

"I don't know what to think..."

"You'll figure if out eventually, don't worry" she says. "When does he leave"

"Luke?"

"Yeah"

"They're supposed to be somewhere Friday next week, I think. So I guess Friday or Thursday"

"I think it will do you great coming with them"

"How did you know about that?"

"Ashton"

"Oh..." I look down my hands. "Maybe it isn't such a good idea coming with them, after all"

"Why not?"

"I can't go on tour with him if I choose Landon"

"Are you choosing Landon?"

"I don't know!" I blink hard. "All I know is that I need to talk to Luke, cancelling the tour for me and then figure out if is rather would be with him, or Lan"

"Don't worry, you'll make the right choice! I'm sure of that" she hugs me once more, making me feel safe again.

___________________________

A/N ~

Another short chapter oh.

DES AND HER MOM ARE FINALLY ON THEIR WAY TO A BETTER RELATIONSHIP YAAAAY :D

Comments and votes really appreciates :-)

Thanks for reading xx