Chapter 30

Luke puts on some music, turning up the volume to almost max. Me and Michael are searching for the ingredients that Calum shouts for us to get. We're baking. Cookies.

"FLOUR!"

Michael throws a packet of flour at me, and I hand it to Calum with a giggle. I put my hair up in a ponytail. All time low is blasting out in the room, and Luke jumps up to place himself on the counter. I give him a half smile, and he grins back.

"Okay, let's start then" I say, squeezing myself in between the two tall guys who's blocking the recipe. Michael hands me a big bowl, and we start.

It takes over an hour to just make the cookie dough. I'm not even kidding. Michael and Luke got bored after ten minutes, so they're filming eachother as they're goofing around. They're talking in the videos, so I guess they're referring to their fans.

"What are they doing?" I ask Calum. He glance at the boys who's loudly singing along to blink 182.

"Filming a keek" Calum answers, handing me the next ingredients.

"A keek?"

"Yeah, we're having this keek were we post videos. The fans love it"

"Oh, okay"

All of suddenly, a front iPhone camera is in front of mine and Calum's faces.

"AND THIS IS DESTINY" Michael screams. Luke and Michael both leans in to kiss my cheeks, and I get squeezed in the middle of them. Judging by their giggles, they've planned it.

"SHE'S NICE" Luke shouts, patting my head. I can't help but giggle. "And quite short too" Luke looks down at me with a dimpled smile. I take a bit of the cookie dough, throwing it right at his face. He squeals, laughing along with me and the other boys.

"Oh, it's on!" He says, stealing some dough from me, pressing it to my face.

"Lukeeeeee" I giggle, trying to hit him again. Michael's taping something on his phone, and I guess he's posting the last video they filmed. I throw some at Calum too, and the two boys looks at eachother, nodding with grins on their faces.

"TAKE HER!" Calum shouts, and I start to run with a small scream. I still have the bowl in my arms, throwing some more dough at Calum.

"HA!" Luke catch me, grabbing my waist with both of his big hands. He throws my over his shoulder, and I giggle.

"GATCHA" he laughs, holding me hard so that I won't escape. I grin, taking some cookie dough to press if in his neck. He squeals as some of it falls inside of his tee. I've just notified that he's not wearing his flannel anymore.

"That wasn't very nice of you" he grumps with a husky voice.

That. Voice. Thank god I'm wearing a long sleeves hoodie, or else he would probably have seen how I'm shivering.

I giggle as Luke puts me down again, reaching out his hand to pull away some dough from my face. Michael and Calum are gone, but I think I can hear them talking by the door to someone.

"Turn around" I say to Luke. He quietly does as I tell him to. I pull away the dough that's left in his neck, before I swallow. I slowly lift his shirt up, revealing his back. It's filled with cookie dough. I giggle, trying to wipe it away. Luke doesn't say anything as I wipe it away. I let my hand rest on his back for a few extra seconds before I pull down his shirt again.

"Everything's gone" I say. Luke turns around again, giving me a small smile.

"You've got some left" he say, reaching out to wipe something of my forehead.

"Oh, and I'm not short" I point out. "It's not my fault that you're a giant and that everyone else looks small from up there"

Luke laughs.

"I like your length! I never said insist either"

I smile a little, before I bent down to collect the dough in the bowl.

"Guess we won't have any cookies then" I say. Luke chuckles.

"And who's fault is that?"

"You've got cookie dough in your hair" Calum points out. I sigh, letting him taking it away. The rain is still pouring down, and it's lunch time. The wind is strong, but not as yesterday. I've been texting with ash, and he's staying there till tonight. I shouldn't be dissapointed, I mean, he has all the right to hang out with his other friends who he hasn't seen for years. But I can't help it. I want my Ashton. I could need a hug from my best friend...

"That's it" I say, standing up from the couch. "I'm walking home"

"Why are you in such a hurry, des?" Michael yawns.

"I don't know. I just want to get home" I mumble. Luke stands up.

"I'll walk with you" he says. "So you're not walking all alone"

I slowly nod. "Okay, let's go then"

___________________________

A/N ~

Double update and she's just 12am. This is gunna be a good day.

This chapter is short, and it isn't really anything interesting that happens, but I think I need to write some chapters like that once in a while.

Anyway, I see that a lot of you guys are reading, but it's mostly just the same people who comments. I'd love if all of you would leave a comment, telling me why you think. What you thought was good, what you thought was bad. I want to hear everything! So please don't be shy guys, bc I love when you comment.

Comments and votes appreciates :)

Thanks for reading x