Chapter 56

Destiny's perspective ~

I'm laying in bed. I've been doing it all day. Just staring at the block in front of me. It's my song. I need to finish it it else I won't get my grades from that class. S i g h.

'Write about someone you love' that was Luke's idea for my song. The thing is that I don't believe in love. I don't love someone either, for that matter. I did told Luke that, then he promised me to help me find someone to love.

I roll around in my bed, pressing my face in my pillow. I miss Luke. I talked to Calum the day after our break up. They're busy all week, and a few days into next week since they've gotta do some tour practice.

I can't even describe how proud I am over Ashton. My very oldest friend. I've known him my whole life, and now he's going on a world tour with one direction. One direction, also known as the biggest boy band in the world for the moment. It's sick.

I wish Luke would have told me as soon as he found out, though. It would probably have made thing different. Or not. He's still leaving earlier than expected.

I roll around again, staring at the guitar dad bought me. I haven't used it yet. First, I was excited over the fact that he actually would buy me a guitar. But when I realised that he just was trying to buy my time and forgiveness, not so much anymore. I reach out for it. Why not play on it though? It's not like he's gonna take it back just because I figured it all out.

I let my fingers run over the guitar while letting a small smile spread over my lips. I love music. More than anything else - except Megan of course. A song can literally tell everything a person is too afraid to say. That's what I love about music - the way musicians are able to just scream out their feelings, everything they always wanted to say, but never could.

The doorbell interrupts my thoughts, and I stand up with a sigh. Mom went out for a walk witch chandler, so I'm home alone. I'm still wearing my pyjama, but I don't really care if I look like a total mess or not. I open the door to meet Stephanie's big eyes.

"Oh my god" is all she says as she steps inside.

"I guess Taylor told you, huh?" I mumble, closing the door after her. Taylor and Stephanie have become quite close during these few weeks. I like Stephanie too, she's just such a sweet girl.

"No" she turns around. "Calum did"

"Oh"

"I literally can't believe you and Luke are dating!" She slaps my arm.

I raise an eyebrow. "Huh?"

"Yeah, he told me about the fight between ash and Luke but like oh my god I never would have figured it out"

"When exactly did you talked to cal?"

"Like three days ago, I don't know" she shakes her shoulders. "I should have come sooner but I was looking for some kind of job"

"Me and Luke aren't dating anymore" I mumble, looking down at my feet. "I broke up with him two days ago"

"Oh..." Stephanie bumps down at a chair. "But why?"

I sigh, placing myself next to her. "It's not worth it if he's gonna leave within like a month"

"It's always worth it, des! If you really do care about him, of course"

"Of course I care about him! I just... I've let him in too much already, if I would have let him continue with digging deeper in my heart it would have been even harder to let him go"

Stephanie smiles softly. "It's always worth it! Everything's worth it if you love the person"

My cheeks turns red as I frown. "Okay, for the first, Stephanie, I'm not in love with him! I've known him for about two months.. For the second, I don't believe in 'love'. And for the third, do you really think that I'd broke up with him if I loved him?"

"What do you mean? How can you not believe in love?

"I don't know... It's just stupid"

"Well, it's not. And I do think you'd broke up with him even if you loved him, because that's what you do - shutting people you care about out"

"That's not true" I spit, crossing my arms.

Stephanie chuckles. "You know I'm right, Des. You're just too afraid to admit it"

-

I'm just sitting quiet in the sofa, I'm way too tired to even try acting nice towards my dad. Mom is having a chat with him in the kitchen as she's making some tea. I don't get it why she's forgiving him so easily, like he hurt us both really hard.

I change channel on the tv, searching for something fun to watch. I curl up under the blanket why a sigh. I miss being able to cuddle down against a strong and good smelling chest.

Feeling safe for once as soft fingers are stroking over my tummy. Letting my one hands run through someone's hair. Being called beautiful or some other nickname for like the first time ever.

This 'someone' is Luke. Of course. I still do care about him, I just don't think it's the best for me to be in a relationship with him. I can't help but missing every little detail about him though... The way his eyes sparkle as soon he arrived in the room. His dark voice who sometimes makes me questioning if he's just lying about his he for me. The way he always holds my hand, or finds a way to bring me closer in his arms. The way he takes years to fix his hair, but then let me run my fingers through it - and completely ruin it - without complaining. The way he brings out the best in me, the side I haven't showed since I was little. The way he always listens to me, and the way he always understands.

The way his lips moves against mine, like they were made for just me. How he in one minute kisses my cheek with a shy blush, to when he roughly attacks my lips as he press my back against a wall. The way he looks at me with those big blue eyes. How incredible cute his laughter is, and the way he looks without a shirt. How he puts his arm around me in the sweeter hug ever. The way he's so awkward and shy when we're not alone, and the way he opens up and becomes like a whole other person when we are alone. I miss it all. So much.

But just because I told him that I don't want to be his girlfriend doesn't mean that I don't want to be his friend. Because I want to.

"Here you go" says my mom with a smile, handing me my cup of tea. She bumps down beside me as dad takes a seat in the chair.

I take a sip of the hot liquid, not even trying to act like I'm listening to what my parents are talking about. All I'm able to think about is my soft bed, and how badly I just want to lay myself down there, cuddling with all of my

pillows as I slowly drifts of to sleep.

___________________________

A/N ~ this is a veryyyyyy short chapter, I know, I know. I'll try with one more chapter today guys.

It was also very boring - I'm sorry for that.

Anywayyyy, I hope you liked it, even though it was short and very boring.

QOTD ~

Do you think that Luke and destiny should get together? Or is destiny right in what she says?

TELL ME ^

Comments and votes really appreciates :)

Thanks for reading xx