Chapter 23

"What do you think about the weather today, Luke?" I ask. Luke sighs. Maybe he's regretting it by now? I've been asking him the same question at least three times a day the past week. He's getting quite pissed. Michael is giving me a piggyback ride at the moment, and Ashton gives Calum one. We're outside, in a park. The same park where Luke kissed me. But on the other side, so it seems like he isn't aware by the fact where we are.

"Fine" he mutters.

"C'MON MICHAEL! HURRY UP" Ashton screams from the other side. We're supposed to have a little competition, so Michael starts walking towards them with a laughter. My arms are wrapped around his neck, and I clung my legs around his body. His arms are right under my bum, holding me up so I won't fall off his back.

"ARE YOU READY TO LOOSE, LOSERS?" Calum laughs as we arrive by their side.

"Yeah, sure" I mumble, causing Michael to giggle.

"READY" Ashton is shouting, looking at me with a grin.

"SET"

"GOOOOO!" I'm letting out a girly squeak as Michael starts to run. I'm laughing loudly, clinging my arms and legs around his body, trying not to fall off. We won. Me and Michael, and he puts me down as all four of us starts to laugh. We're doing a high five as Calum pouts with his lip.

"HA! We won!" Shouts Michael, smiling.

"But it's unfair! She's a girl, and she's not as heavy as me" Calum complains.

"Well buhu!" I chuckle, "you lost, stand up and be a man!"

We're all laughing as we're walking towards Luke. He's sitting on the ground with a grumpy face. He's wearing shades, and his eyes are on his phone. I always gets butterflies in my stomach as I see him. But I don't like him in that why though... I'm sitting down beside him, and the other guys places themselves around us.

"Enjoying the 'fine' weather then?" I ask him, smiling. He turns his eyes towards me, and even though I can't see his eyes, I know for sure that his eyes are irritated.

"Yes!" He mutters, before looking at Michael. Michael smiles.

"What's wrong, Lukey?" He asks with some kind of soft baby voice. He's giggling as Luke smash his chest.

"Shut up, will you?" He snaps, slapping his arm this time. Ashton looks between the two of them, and then me.

"Woah, Lukey, what's wrong? Is it that week again?" Michael chuckles, avoiding another punch from Luke.

"You're so annoying!" Luke slaps his head. Calum chuckles together with Ashton and Michael, but I'm looking towards Luke with softer eyes.

"You're annoying" Michael laughs. Luke stands up.

"I'm going home" he mutters.

"Awh, come on man!" Ashton tries to stop him, but Luke continues to walk. They all look towards me.

"What?" I mumble.

"You're a girl! And he's having some girl problems, go and talk to the poor little thing" says Calum with a smile. Girl problems... I know he means girl problems as in Luke having his 'period', but I can't help but swallow.

"Aw c'mooooon, Des! He likes you! He doesn't like us, so there's really no option" Ashton grins, and I stand up with a sigh.

"Fine.."

I start to walk after angry Luke. Angry Luke.. angry birds.. Maybe I should just stay here and play angry birds?

Destiny! Focus!

I can still see him. He's walking fast, and I can see how he drags his finger through his soft, blonde quiff. I hurry my steps. All of suddenly, he's placing himself on the ground. Leaning his back towards a tree. I slowly walk towards him, stopping myself barely a meter from him.

"So how's the weather?" I ask with a soft voice. Luke chuckles, and I can see his dimple from where I stand.

"Could be better" he mumbles, moving his butt so I can sit down beside him. I place myself at the spot.

"How are you?" I carefully ask. He sighs.

"I'm sorry.." He whispers. I already know what he talks about, so my following question might sound stupid..

"For what?"

"For kissing you" he sighs again, not willing to look at me. I, on the other hand, studies his face.

"It's okay" I mumble.

"It's not though. I destroyed our whole friendship" he's sighing again. I really feel like hugging him, letting him know that I'm not mad or anything.

"You didn't, Luke!" I say, looking down at my hands. "Stop saying that!"

He finally look up.

"I want you to be my friend." He says. "And I'm sorry for what I did, I really don't know why I did it.."

I smile.

"You are my friend!" I chuckle. "Now stop!"

He carefully opens his arms.

"Well, since I'm your friend" he starts, "Could I get a hug?"

"Of course!" I giggle, laying my head at his shoulder, letting him wrap his arm around me. We sit there for a while, just hugging. Until I raise my head, looking at Luke.

"Do you mind?" I mumble, my left hand placed on his chest.

"Not at all" he replies with a small smile, before I lean in. I'm letting my lips touch his, as I'm closing my eyes. The kiss isn't long, but it's enough. It's actually Luke who breaks it this time.

"Now we're even" I murmur.

___________________________

A/N ~

Three chapters in one day, I think I need an applause!

It's short, but THREE MHMMM.

SO DUKE KISSED AGAIN, dundunduuuuun. WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS PEEPS?

I can see so many of you who's reading, and trust me, you mean the WORLD to me! But a comment if you like it or not would be nice! Or a comment about something else! A life sign would be great, ya know?

Today's question ~

NOT A QUESTION, ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS WHAT YOU THINK! WHATS GOOD AND WHATS BAD, TELL MEEEEE :D

Comments and votes appreciates :-)

Thanks for reading x