Chapter 52

"Ashton, calm down" I say, a bit scared of my friend. He's not himself...

"Don't tell me to calm down" he turns around to face. "You caused this"

"Hey, stop yelling at her" Luke's voice is harsh. Ashton looks at him.

"Stay out of this, will you?"

"No, I won't" Luke takes a step towards Ashton. "You're not talking to her like that"

"You have no idea how close I am to hit you right now"

"I could bet you up easily, Ashton. I wouldn't hesitate"

"Yeah? Try me" spits Ashton.

"Fine" Luke punches Ashton. Ashton's eyes goes black.

"If that's how you want it, kiddo" he's muttering the words through gritted teeth before his fist hits Luke's jaw.

"Ashton!" I squeal as I realise what he just did. Luke's not slow to get his revenge as his own fist punches towards Ashton's face.

"No, Luke, stop it" I say, trying to grab my boyfriends hand.

Michael comes to my rescue just when Ashton's about to hit his blonde friend again. He harshly grabs his arm.

"Stop it! Now" Michael's voice is loud, and it causes Ashton to look away from Luke.

I'm quick to catch Luke's arm. I drag him towards me, forcing him to look at me. His jaw is swollen and a bright red mark is placed where Ashton's fist hit him. It will be a bright blue-green brush there by tomorrow.

"What's wrong with you guys?" I say, looking between the two deep breathing boys. Michael have forced Ashton to sit down at a chair. His bottom lip is swollen and I can see a little bit of red blood slowly making its way out from his mouth.

"It's not really my fault that he's an idiot" spits Ashton. Luke snorts.

"Like you're such a dream..."

"You started it, you moron"

"Moron. Wow, was that supposed to sound mean?"

"Shut up!" I spit. "Both of you"

I look at Calum. "Will you please take care of Ashton's face? I'll get some ice for Luke"

He nods, standing up to grab the towel from the kitchen. He wets it before handing it to Ashton.

I drag Luke with me towards the bathroom, forcing him to stay as I go to get some ice in the kitchen.

I refuse to look at Ashton as I hurry towards the refrigerator. I grab a packet of peas and a ice cream bucket. I give Calum the ice cream.

"Press it at his lips, it will make the swollen go down" I mutter, before walking towards the bathroom again. I can hear Ashton quietly swear behind me.

I slip down on the floor beside Luke. I slowly press the cold packet at his jaw. He moans in pain, trying to escape the pain.

"Stop" I mumble, laying my other hand on the back of his neck, forcing him no to move.

"It hurts" he moans again, closing his eyes hard.

"Well, maybe you shouldn't have punched him from the beginning then"

Luke opens his eyes again. "I didn't like the way he spoke to you"

"Neither did I, but it's still not an excuse for hitting someone"

"You're probably right" he sighs. I can see by the way he frowns that it hurts to speak.

"I didn't want him to find out like this" I mumble.

"Not me either..."

"He hates me, Luke" I whisper, biting my bottom lip. No! I'm not gonna cry. I've cried way too much this summer.

Luke's fingers slowly strokes my cheek. "Babe... He doesn't hate you. He never could"

I stare at my sore boyfriend. "Oh, I don't know about that..."

Luke close his eyes again, yet again making some kind of moan as I press the ice cold peas closer to his hurt jaw.

"Does it hurt much?" I ask. He slowly nods.

I release my grip around his neck, just to let my fingers run trough his soft hair. His lips forms a smile, his eyes still closed.

"You'll have the biggest bruise tomorrow" I mumble as I move the peas to look at the red mark. The swollen is smaller though. Thanks to the ice.

"It hurts to talk" moans Luke. "Stop talking to me"

I chuckle. "I'm hoping for your best that you'll be able to sing"

"So does I, we're in the studio again tomorrow"

"Hold it, will you?" I give him the packet in his hands before standing up. "I'm gonna check with Ashton how he's doing"

Luke looks down at the peas. "Take them with you"

"No, hold them against your jaw! It will feel better soon, I promise"

He sighs, but does as I say. I turn around, making my way towards the kitchen were Ashton still is placed.

___________________________

A/N ~

It might be short but at least there's an dunks update yay :D

Three comments for a chapter tomorrow! Deal?

Comments and votes appreciates :)

Thanks for reading xx