Chapter 4

"Is that him?" Taylor asks while she nods towards a short guy in glasses coming out from the gate. There's lots of people here, and I'm standing on my tiptoes to be able to see the people arriving from the gate.

"Taylor! That's the tenth time you're asking that. Give the girl some space, huh?" Sighs Landon from beside me. Taylor mutters something and I think Landon is answer her, but I can't hear it. I'm to focused to search for my tall, Australian friend... I know for a fact that he's tall. Very tall, he's always been. He's wearing glasses too, and those blonde curls are impossible to forget.. But I haven't seen him since he was 16, and he's 19 now, and he's probably changed a bit...

"What about that guy then? He's tall, and blonde!" Taylor suggest. I follow her eyes and sees a tall, quite tired guy walking out with some heavy bags in his arms. It's not Ashton though.. This one has a blonde quiff thing on his head, and he's wearing.. Flip flops?.. I raise an eyebrow. Flip flops and tight, black skinny jeans..? I turn away from the tall boy and is just about to tell Taylor that it isn't him when I see someone else. Another tall guy, not as tall as the other one, with some golden curls on too of his head. I can't help but smile. Ashton is arriving with a bit shorter guy with black, short hair on his side.

"There he is.." I mumble as I take a step forward. Ashton's eyes are searching for something - probably me since he knows that I'm gonna meet him here - until they're eventually landing on me. His face are lightening up and he gives me the biggest smile ever. I'm starting make my way through all the people, and as far I can see Ashton is walking towards me. All of sudden my face hits his chest, and he puts his big arms around me. He smells exactly the same, and the smell makes my eyes teary. I press my face against his chest as he hugs me tight. Three years. Three whole years! I literally can't believe how I managed to survive without him during these years..

"Hi, Des" mumbles Ashton, with his lips pressed against my forehead. I smile.

"Hi, ash" I reply. I'm about to burst into tears in any second as I hear his voice.

"Oh god.. I've missed you so much" he says. I can't help but smile, before I lean my head back to study his smiling face.

"Same.. It's been way too long since last time I saw you, mister" I agree with a nod. Ashton laughs. The butterflies are back as I hear the familiar sound. Ashton's laugh is the best thing in the world, to be honest.

"Yeah, but I honestly thought you would be longer by now, Destiny.." Smiles Ashton. I playfully hit his arm.

"Maybe it's just you who's taller? I mean, I remember you being tall, but not THAT tall.." I laugh. It was such long time ago I actually laughed. Laughing like this, like I really mean it.. Ashton giggles as I look up at his face who's ridiculously far away from mine.. The happiness in his eyes fades a little, and I think I know what the next subject in our conversation will be..

"So.. How you doing?" He carefully asks. I shake my shoulders, not really knowing what to reply to that. 'Well, you know, my twin sister who meant everything to me died two years ago and one of my closets friend have barely spoke to me during these years. My dad left me, my mom is really nothing to have and I live in a small, dirty apartment together with her and all we do is fighting.. So I guess I'm fine, how about you, buddy?'.

"I'm so sorry, Des.. For the fact that I haven't been really supportive during this time" he mumbles. I shake my shoulders once again.

"It's okay, ash.. It really is" I mumble as my eyes hit the floor. Ashton gives me a tight hug before releasing me from his big arms, but he refuses to let go of my hand.

"Well, I want you to meet the band!" He smiles.

"But you need to meet my friends too!" I complain as he drags me towards what I guess is where his bandmates are. I turn around to meet Landon and Taylor's eyes. I mouth 'I'm sorry' towards them but all Taylor does is giving me the biggest smiles. I guess it's okay for them then..

"Guys, I want you to meet Destiny! The girl I told you about, remember?" Ashton stops the two of us and I turn my eyes away from my understanding friends.

"Destiny! This is Michael, Luke and Calum!" Ashton says while pointing at a guy each time he says a new name. The names are gone right after he said them, but I try to smile as polite as possibly. Three guys are standing in front of me and Ashton. All of them is just as tall as Ash, and I can feel a huge wall slowly starting to build between me and Ash's friends. The first guy is having a quite odd hairstyle. The hair is white on the side, and black in the middle. My first thought is Cruella De Ville.. He has a quite warm, but still goofy, smile. The other boy is surprisingly the tall blonde one wearing flip flops. He refuses to show his teeth as he smiles. The third, and last, boy is giving me a smile slash grin. That's the boy with black hair, who walked with Ashton before I stole him. The guy is wearing a SnapBack on his head, and all three of them have bags in front of their feet.

"Nice to meet you all.. I'm Destiny" I mumble.

___________________________

A/N ~

SORRY FOR A SHORT CHAPTER - again :/

So basically I've been told not to say this but since it's the truth - SORRY FOR A BAD ENDING :(

She just met ash, yay! Any thoughts so far guys?

Comments and votes appreciates :)

Thank you for reading! xx