Chapter 44

Me and Taylor are sitting on a bench in the skate park. Alex is skating, so Tay forced me to come along and watch. God, she's head over heels for that dude.

"I just don't like sneaking around" I sigh.

"But I thought it was your idea not to tell Ashton?"

"Well yeah, but after trying it for a while it just seems... So wrong"

Taylor turns her eyes to me. "Why?"

"I've gotta pretend like we're just friends while we're around the boys, and it just sucks..."

"But you know that Ashton would totally forbid Luke from seeing you as more than friends, and as the lovely guy he is, he would listen to his best friend"

I sigh. "Yeah, you're right..."

"Besides, I wouldn't mind sneaking around with Alex as long as I get to be with him" she looks over at her boyfriend. She's right... As usual. She stands up as Alex arrives by us. He places one of his hands on her hip with a smile.

"Hello, ladies" he smiles at us, and Taylor plants a kiss on his cheek.

"Hi" I mumble. They're going out tonight, on their first 'real date'. Taylor haven't shut up about how excited she is. Apparently, Alex is taking her out for dinner on a restaurant like 30 minutes out from London.

"Well, I think I've gotta go" I say, standing up.

"Are you meeting Luuuuukeeee?" Alex chuckles as he smiles towards me. I stare at him, before turning my eyes to Taylor. She's looking quite guilty as I frown at her.

"You told him?"

"Well, yeah... But look, he's not gonna tell anyone anyway"

"Taylor! If I tell you that you can't tell anyone, then you can't tell anyone"

"I'm sorryyyyy"

Alex looks confused. "Wait what?"

"Destiny and Luke are dating in secret" says Taylor as she looks up at her boyfriend.

"But why?"

"Ashton would kill us both if he found out" I murmur.

"Oh.."

"Well, as I said, I've gotta go" I start walking. "Have fun at your date!"

I swing the door open, just to reveal a smiling Luke.

"Hi" I smile as he embrace me in a warm hug.

"Hello gorgeous" he mumbles.

Mom isn't home, she's out with the new love of her life. She's spending the night there - euw - so Luke is coming over. We stand there for a while, just hugging, before he breaks the hug to kick of his shoes.

"So what have my girlfriend planned for us this evening then?" Luke smiles as I take his hand.

"We are watching a movie" I say, leading him towards the living room.

"What movie?"

I turn around, laying my arms around his body. "You can choose"

He leans down to quickly touch my lips with his, before we make our way towards the sofa. Luke bumps down in the middle of the couch, and I'm just about to sit down next to him when he drags me towards his lap.

"No way, we're cuddling today!" He says, causing me to chuckle.

"Let me just start the movie then" I mumble as I reach for the computer. The computer is connected to the tv, so whatever happens on the computer screen also happens on the tv screen.