Chapter 38

A/N ~

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!! Please read this a/n BEFORE you start reading the chapter!

If you haven't been able to read chapter 37, then please COMMENT or contact me on my twitter - @5sosToSweden .

It's very important since Wattpad had some problems when I was uploading the chapter. Some people can read and find it, some people can't.

So, again, if you CAN'T read NOR find it, comment or contact me on twitter. It's important that I know, since I may need to upload the chapter again, so that you guys can read it :)

Now, please enjoy reading this chapter :-)

___________________________

I remember how I fell asleep overhearing Luke and Taylor's conversation last night. But nothing more really... Oh, wait! I did fell asleep in Luke's lap! And he stroke my face. Awh.

I slowly open my eyes.

"Finally, you've been sleeping for like forever"

I turn around, just to meet Taylor's eyes.

"Taylor?.." I mumble.

"Mhm?"

"What are you doing here?"

"Oh, Alex dropped us off here last night. Your mom wasn't home so he helped me carry you upstairs" she says.

"Carry me up?" I slowly sit up.

"Yeah, you were sooooo tired least night!"

"I remember..."

"So like I talked a bit to Luke and he seems so sweet!" Taylor starts to ramble on about the fact that she and Luke talked, and that he seemed nice. That's right. She talked to Luke. About ME. I pick up a pillow, just to throw it at her.

"Aouch!" She squeals as it hits her face. "Why did you throw a pillow at me?"

"Because you talked to Luke!"

She looks at me. Confused is written all over her face...

"Soooo?"

"So? You had no right to tell him those things!" I mutter.

"Oh..." She looks at her hands. "So how much did you exactly hear?"

"I don't know... Something about me needing to realise... Uhm, something about life"

"Oh, thank god for that" Taylor smiles a big smile as she places herself next to me.

"What more did you tell him?" I sigh, slapping her arm loosely.

"I don't really know. But we talked about you for a bit"

"C'mon, tay. Remember!"

"Awh he was really cute! Like I don't think he was aware of it, but he couldn't stop stroking your cheek and forehead" she smiles. We stay quiet for a while, before I smack her arm again.

"You shouldn't have told him those kinds of stuff, Tay" I sigh again.

"But the dude needs to know! He's head over heals for you"

"But maybe I don't feel like that? Ever thought of that, huh?"

"Oh, stop it! I know how you feel about him! You never shut up about him" Taylor chuckles with a small smile.

"Maybe I don't feel like that anymore then?"

"Yes you do. You're just afraid of getting hurt again, so you're refusing to let him in"

"No I am not!"

"Yes you are"

"Well, then maybe I don't want him to know that I actually have feelings some... Uhm, feelings for him when it's never gonna happen anyway" I mumble. "It's not really fair to him, you know"

"At least think about it" Taylor puts her arm around my shoulder. "Maybe you'll realise that it's all worth it after all?"

Crap. I'm still wearing Luke's flannel.

"DESTINY! Would you like coffee or tea?"

"Juice" I shout it back at my friend who's currently in the kitchen, making us breakfast.

"But there's no juice left"

"Then tea!"

I sit down at my bed, staring at my phone. With a deep sigh, I reach out for it.

-I forgot to return your shirt from yesterday... Sorry. Can I come over and just drop I off? I'm going to the store with Tay anyway-

And send. The message was now on its way to land in Luke's phone.

Pling.

Wow. He's fast...

-ah, don't worry about it! I didn't want to wake you up anyway, you looked quite satisfied sleeping so I felt like just letting you sleep. Anyway, we're in the studio today. How about tomorrow? :-)-

I can't help but smile when reading it... That smiley at the end just felt so.. I don't know... Right? Or cute. It just made me smile, for no reason at all.

-yeah, sounds okay. Should I come over to the house and drop it off then?-

-maybe we can meet somewhere? I'd really like to talk to you-

Oh, no.. Not alone. I'll definitely do something I'll regret later if I'm all alone with Luke... Maybe I can bring Tay?..

-yeah, sounds great. See you tomorrow then-

I stare at the flannel, witch is currently lying on my bed. Great. Because of you, I need to see Luke alone... I'm blaming it all on Michael if me and Luke's relationship gets ruined - well, more ruined - after this. He really shouldn't have threw me into that water...

"And he's so cute" Taylor smiles huge as she tells me about Alex.

"I'm glad you're getting along that well with him" I say, taking a sip of my tea.

"I'm SO glad that you met him, or else I probably wouldn't have talked like this to him" she smiles again. "I mean, I had his number and so long, but we hadn't really talked before. So the fact that he texted me surprised me"

"He's a nice guy" I admit.

"He's the bestest!" She's giggling like a little school girl...

"Bestest isn't even a real word, Tay!" I can't help but laugh.

"It should be"

We're both breaking into laughter.

I've missed this. Having my best friend around. Having a sleepover with her. Eating late breakfast while talking about everything.

I've missed Taylor. The Taylor that the old Destiny knew.

___________________________

A/N ~

IF YOU SKIPPED MY A/N IN THE BEGINNING AND YOU HAVENT READ OR CANT FIND CHAPTER 37 THEN PLEASE READ IT! I AM DEAD SERIOUS!!

Today's question ~

What do you guys think about Taylor?

Threee comments and I'll upload at least one chapter tomorrow :-)

Comments and votes appreciates :)

Thanks for reading xx