Prom and Pr0n (pt. 3) ✔

Start from the beginning

"And now, now I know that some of the rumors are indeed true..." Kendall continued, "It hurts so much to find out that. I mean, I know that you won't leave me for another girl, but it doesn't mean I can't get hurt every time this topic came up."

"I know baby, I'm sorry." Cara hugged her tighter, "What can I do to make it better? Tell me, I'll do it."

"Nothing." Kendall slightly shrugged.

"But—

"I just need to move on with it. You've made a mistake, and so did I. We just need to move on... I guess," Kendall concluded.

Cara nodded, and gave another kiss on Kendall's shoulder. "I'm sorry. From now on, I'll turn down my douche level," she said.

Kendall chuckled at that. "Okay, sounds good. I'll turn down my bitch level as well then. Fair is fair," she retorted.

They both laughed lightly and just stay hugging onto each other for several minutes, enjoying each other's light touches.

"Now," Kendall began to speak, pulling away from the hug, "Since I no longer mad at you. I'll continue with my plan for tonight."

"What plan?"

"Well since you went overboard with the hotel suite and romantic candle light dinner — I pretend the porn didn't happen, by the way." She rolled her eyes before continued, "So yeah, you deserve a present."

"You have a present for me?" Cara said, she was suddenly feeling excited like a kid during Christmas morning.

Kendall nodded, then pulling away from Cara's hold. The blonde didn't say anything and just followed her girlfriend's movement with her eyes. She watched how Kendall took something from near her suitcase and walked away gracefully toward the bathroom.

Fifteen minutes of Cara's waiting and sitting patiently on the ottoman near the large King size bed, finally the bathroom's door was opened. The blonde immediately looked up and once again her heart race as if she almost had a heart attack.

Only this time, she didn't mind if this how she's going to die.

Because seriously ?!

There her girlfriend was, walking like a freakin lingerie model from the bathroom to the center of the room, where Cara was still sitting with her jaw almost dropping to the floor because of what her girlfriend was wearing.

Or lack of wearing.

Because Kendall had changed into a much sexier set of underwear, with an addition of a garter belt and a pair of stockings as well. Because Cara remembered for sure that she wasn't wearing any of those when they had their quickie in Kendall's walk-in-closet.

"Ken..." Cara gulped, suddenly lost of words. "What are you... I mean... you look... wow..."

"So uhh... this is my present. Umm... what do you think?" Kendall asked, suddenly feeling shy all of sudden.

After few long seconds, Cara finally noticed a tint on her girlfriend's cheeks as if the brunette was embarrassed, a total opposite from the moment she'd just walked in seconds ago. With Kendall dressing like that, it was to be expected for Cara to not realizing or notice anything other than how hot the brunette looked like at that exact moment.

Hell, an earthquake could happen just then and Cara wouldn't even notice.

The British girl hurriedly cleared her throat, trying to control her mind and body. "So, uhh... that's not the underwear you were wearing before..." Cara couldn't help but blurt, as her eyes admiring a strapless lacy bra along with the set of the g-string Kendall was wearing.