[BONUS CHAPTER] 1- The Wizards Return

"This is so weird." Percy murmured under his breath to Annabeth.

"Tell me about it." Annabeth replied.

Harry and Ginny (now married) had introduced their three children. Their oldest son James was nine. He had a mischievous glint in his eyes that made Percy want to run screaming, James hadn't needed introducing he had bounced straight up to the demigods and said, "hello I'm James!" Their second son Albus was seven and was much quieter than his brother, he looked very much like his father, and even had very similar round glasses. He hid behind his mother's legs, looking at everyone shyly. The third Potter child was Lily. She was five and loud. She had bright red hair like her mother and the same fiery personality.

Hermione and Ron (also married) had two kids, Rose who was the same age as Albus and very domineering, like her mother. And Hugo who was clinging to his mother like his life depended on it.

"You guys haven't changed a bit!" Harry laughed, "for some reason I thought you would have change, but you haven't."

Annabeth grinned, "you guys left like an hour ago."

"Really?" Hermione was attempting to detach Hugo from her.

"C'mon," Percy patted Harry on the back, "everyone will be wanting to see you, and it's lunch soon."

They all headed off towards the dining pavilion where campers were beginning to scrape their lunches into the fire as a sacrifice.

A few people turned their heads to see, but only a few people stood up to greet them. Piper was one of them. She hugged all of them and greeted the kids with a smile on her face.

"Wow it really hasn't changed at all," Ginny marvelled.

Annabeth laughed, "I don't know why you thought it would."

"This is so weird." Percy murmured again, "you guys are like 40."

Harry looked offended, "mate I'm 32 not 40."

"Yeah well I'm 19, so it's weird," Percy declared.

"Harry it is kind of weird." Ginny agreed.

"Why in Hades is everyone sitting around talking about how weird this is?" Piper scolded us. "I thought that we all astablished how weird this is when it all started.

"So if I hadn't made it back here," Percy mused, "like if I had t remembered anything I would be 32." He shuddered, "weird."

"32 is not that old!" Ron insisted, "I'm not old." He looked at Hermione.

"No you're not Ron." Hermione patted him on the back reassuringly.

"Yes you are!" Hazel joined the conversation, "I think I look closer in age to your kids than you."

"Yeah but you're..." Ron trailed off, "how old are you?"

"I'm 93," Hazel told him, "and I still look better for my age than you do."

Ron (who obviously hadn't heard the entire story of Hazel's life) was shocked. His mouth hung open and he stared at her.

"Haze you scared him!" Piper face palmed.

"I'm just telling the truth," Hazel shrugged.

"But she does have a point, we are nearer in age to the kids than to you guys," Annabeth laughed, "now that is weird."

"I'm hungry!" Hugo complained.

"You're always hungry," Rose told her brother.

"Who does that remind me of," Hermione murmured, "do you guys mind?"

"No, knock yourself out," Percy gestured towards the Poseidon table. Hermione and Hugo walked in that direction.

"Annabeth I don't like how weirds this is," Percy muttered again.

Annabeth stood on his toe to get him to shut up.

"Can I have one of those?" James asked, pointing at Annabeth's sword which hung at her waist.

"No," Ginny answered immediately, "you're too young, isn't he Annabeth."

"Well," Annabeth shrugged, "I was seven when I got my first dagger, I can take you to the weapons shed if you'd like." Annabeth told James, who almost seemed to jump out of his skin in excitement.

"Can I mum?" James gave her mischievous smile.

Ginny looked at him, but eventually gave in, "okay fine." James sprinted off, with Annabeth charging after him.

Ginny turned to Harry, Ron, Percy, Piper and Hazel.

"The second they get back you're taking whatever he comes back with off him," Ginny told Harry.

"Come off it Gin!" Harry protested, "he'll be fine."

"Come on Al, Lily, let's get some food." Ginny hurried off with her other two kids, ignoring her husband.

Her be bonus chapter 1! I'll post a few bonus chapters, mainly to thank everyone who has read this book.
I'm still getting comments and votes on this book almost daily and I love it.
I loved writing this book, and I was thinking about how I could best celebrate coming up on 4k votes and almost 80k reads, and I decided to write more. What better way to thank my readers than give them more to read?
There will be a few more of these chapters, but I'm not sure when I'll next be able to put one up.
Rember to vote, comment and be amazing!
~Em xx