16- Percy Pisses Off A God (Again)

Percy couldn't believe it. But somehow he knew that it was the truth.

"What the bloody hell do you mean you're six?" Ron asked.

"We got the right place," Percy told them, still in shock, "just not the right time."

"So your saying that Harry has been sent forwards in time." Hermione frowned.

"Yes," Percy nodded, "he's in 2012, and I'm here."

There was a silence, "we need to get back to Hogwarts." Ginny said.

"First," Hermione said, "I have an idea." She pulled out some paper and quills from her pocket.

"So you just carry around writing supplies?" Ron asked.

"Yes," Hermione replied, "we can write letters and give them to Chiron. Ask him to give them to Harry when he remembers where he is from."

"That's a good idea," Ginny agreed, she reached for a quill and some parchment. Hermione passed her some and offered Percy some parchment and a quill. Percy took the parchment, but pulled Riptide out and took off the cap, pressing it to the other end so that he could write with it.

"Mate, that's pretty cool," Ron grinned.

Percy grinned back and put the pen to the paper.

Annabeth,

Um hey, so Harry is there then? I'm guessing that's why Chiron gave you the letters.

Camp looks so different. Even Thalia's pine isn't here. You aren't even here!

You know I love you right? And I miss you and I swear on the river Styx that I will get back to you and we can kill Hecate together. There's a prophecy about this isn't there. There's always a prophecy.

Take care of yourself Annabeth. Promise me that you'll take care.

I'm going to write another letter for the camps. Can you read it to them please?

Stay strong. I love you, forever and always.

-Your Seaweed Brain.

Of course it took him quite a while to write it due to his dyslexia. But he managed it.

He folded the parchment in two and scribbled Annabeth's name on the outside.

"Hey Hermione do you have another piece of parchment?" Percy asked, Hermione looked up from her letter and nodded, passing him the paper.

Percy wrote another letter. This time it was to everyone. He tried to make sure that he didn't leave anyone out. Every single one of his friends got an individual mention.

Eventually he folded the parchment and wrote to the camps. On the front. He looked up at the others who were all waiting for him.

"I'm done," he told them.

Hermione and Ginny passed their letters to Percy who took them and walked back over to Chiron who had been watching them the entire time.

"Um Chiron I get that you don't know me yet," Percy scratched the back of his neck, "but you will, and in like thirteen years a guy called Harry Potter is going to show up. Can you please give him these when he remembers where he's from."

Chiron regarded Percy.

Mr D glared at him and sipped his Diet Coke, "what's stopping me from turning you into a dolphin?"

"Nothing," Percy snapped at the God of Wine, "just please do it Chiron."

"Okay," Chiron told him, "I will."

Whoop whoop.
Double update!!
Remember to vote, comment and do a dance!!
~Em xx