24- Annabeth Punches Percy (More Than Once)

Annabeth couldn't believe her eyes. She stood frozen on the spot. Percy’s letter was clutched in her fist and she was looking at him open mouthed.

The entire camp was frozen with her. No one said a word. That was until three people ran in behind him.

Two of them had flaming red hair and one of them big brown bushy hair.

Harry got to his feet, “Ginny, Ron, Hermione!” He yelled and ran over to hug them.

That took Annabeth out of her trance. She ran towards Percy. He opened his arms to hug her, but instead Annabeth punched him. Straight in the nose.

Percy’s nose did not seem to enjoy the experience. It began to bleed.

“Ow,” Percy said, “what was that for?”

“For behind an idiot,” Annabeth crossed her arms and looked at him. She made a fist and punched him in the face again. Making his nose bleed more, “and that was because I enjoyed punching you.”

“And I love you too,” Percy laughed. Annabeth pulled him into a hug.

With that the entirety of both camps jumped up and crammed them into a massive hug. With about 300 campers it was an extremely cramped hug.

Annabeth’s face was crushed against Percy’s chest. She could hardly breathe but she didn't care.

All she could smell was the sea. She hated Percy for leaving her. But she loved him all the same. He came back to her.

Annabeth could feel Percy’s arms wrapped tightly around her.

All of their closet friends were nearest to him.

“Aqua man!”

“Pppppercy!”

“You stupid idiot!”

We're just some of the things that their friends were yelling.

When the campers finally began to release them, Annabeth could finally breathe.

She looked up at Percy and glared at him, “your nose is bleeding.” She told him.

Percy wiped his nose on his shirt. Which didn't stop the bleeding. Someone tossed him a tissue and he began quenching the bleeding.

Chiron waded through the crowd of campers. He patted Percy on the back.

“It's good to see you my boy,” Chiron told him, “I believe that we need to call a councillors and senate meeting. And I think Harry, that you should bring your friends along.”

********

Everyone else hurried off to their duties or to the meeting but Percy and Annabeth took their time.

“I really missed you,” Annabeth told Percy.

“I know, I know,” Percy out his arm around her and held her close to him, “Annabeth I'm so sorry for leaving you, I swear I had no choice!”

“I know Percy. I'm just going to add Hecate to my hit list.” Annabeth grinned at him.

Percy released her and took her hand as they began slowly walking towards the portal.

“Oh wise owl please enlighten me on how you plan to kill two immortal goddesses,” Percy grinned at her with his trademark troublemaker grin. She loved that grin.

“Well first I'm going to get them thrown off of Olympus like Apollo, and then I'm going to stab them repeatedly,” Annabeth smiled at him. They kissed and Annabeth knew that she was going to hold onto Percy forever.

Sneaky mindnight chapter!
Remember to vote, comment and be a good fish!!
~Em xx