9- Harry Meets A One Eyed Guy

Harry  sat down for dinner at the head table with Chiron the centre who had somehow crammed himself into a wheelchair.

Just as everyone began leaving Chiron turned to Harry, "Would you come with me to the big house, there is someone arriving who I would like you to meet.”

“Um okay,” Harry said, “who is this someone?”

“Percy Jackson’s brother,” Chiron smiled, “and his prophecy telling girlfriend.”

********

Annabeth, Piper, a half goat guy, a buff Chinese guy and a shirt girl with frizzy brown hair and golden eyes all gathered at the big house to greet ‘Percy Jackson’s brother and his prophecy telling girlfriend.’

It didn't take them long to show up, but Harry was stunned to see that Percy Jackson’s brother only had one eye.

“Tyson!” Annabeth smiled and hugged the huge guy, the half goat guy (Grover) grinned and hugged him as well. Behind him fluttered a girl with red hair and bright red wings. The girl with the golden eyes who Harry had worked out was called Hazel and the Chinese boy who was called Frank grinned and went over to the red girl.

Piper seemed to notice Harry’s surprise, “Tyson is a cyclops, him and Percy have the same godly father. And Ella is a harpy who memorised the syballine books which was the Roman book of prophecies.”

Ella set her eyes on Harry and landed on the ping pong table in the middle of the room, “the blessed, the blessed is here.”

They all looked at her.

“Ella,” Hazel said, “what do you mean the blessed is here.”

Misplaced through the years,
Ahead of them the way appears,
Old enemies confessed,
Both to the halfs and to the blessed,
When the darkness takes over their place,
Two shall fall whilst one takes Chase.” The harpy recited and then set her eyes on the bookshelf in the corner, “books! Ella likes books!”

Annabeth stood staring at the harpy with her mouth open. Everyone was looking at her with either sympathy or slight anger in their eyes.

Piper walked over to the harpy, “Ella do you know if the word chase in the last line of that has a capital or lower case c?”

Ella looked at Piper, “capital, it has a capital.” Then she flew over to the bookcase and began reading anything she could get her hands on.

“Did we just hear the next great prophecy?” Grover the half goat guy pulled a tin can out of his pocket and began chewing it.

“I think we did,” Chiron spoke up for the first time, “so it would be great if someone could write it down.”

Annabeth hurried to get a pen and paper.

“Why is it important if the c is a capital or a lowercase?” Harry asked Piper quietly.

“Because Annabeth’s second name is Chase,” Piper replied in a similarly hushed tone, “and if it means what we think it means then someone is going to kidnap Annabeth.”

Oooo, dramatic reveal!!!!
I'm pretty proud of this prohacey and all. I mean it's pretty cryptic...
Remember to vote, comment and be amazing!!
~Em xx