41- Harry Turns To Page 394 (Several Times)

Harry never thought that he'd say it, but Hermione was beginning to complain about books.

The seven of them had pulled every single book that had any relation to anything Snape might've read.

Harry was convinced that his dream held a sort of hidden message. They pulled out ever single potions book or defence against the dark arts books and flipped it to page 394.

Over a thousand books later they had found nothing.

Leo had lost interest after two books and began pulling wires out and building something that resembled a bowl of spaghetti with wheels.

Jason had lasted longer, he got to twenty before getting distracted by some dirt on his gold glasses and he had spent a few hours cleaning them, until a fly caught his eye and he began stalking it, occasionally lunging at it in an attempt to kill it before it flew away and it started all over again.

Percy however had managed to keep his focus (he joined Jason’s fly hunt for a while but he came back to the books) he was quietly flicking to page 394 of each book, seeing nothing and tossing it onto the ‘there's nothing in here Hermione so don't bother checking!’ Pile that was mounting up next to his chair.

“Nothing!” Ginny yelled pointing at a book, “nothing,” she pointed to another, “and nothing!”

“This is so bloody boring,” Ron said, as he buried his face into a copy of ‘Potions for the Potent’- Harry really didn't want to know what was in that book.

Hermione had a slightly wild look in her eyes, “no, we need to keep going!” She grabbed another book and flipped to page 394.

“Wait.” Harry said, “I know what book the message will be in.”

He jumped to his feet and began sprinting off to Griffindor tower. He knew which book the Half Blood Prince would've written a note in.

Harry hurtled into his dormitory and pulled his trunk out. He rummaged around until he found the old and battered copy of ‘Advanced Potion Making’.

He turned around and sprinted back off to the library.

When he arrived he slammed the book back down on the table (earning a scandalous look from Madam Pince).

“I thought we put that in the room of requirement!” Ginny’s eyes widened when she saw the book.

“I did, but just after Dumbledor died and we were about to head off I thought that the book might be useful so I went back and got it.” Harry explained as he began flipping the pages.

He reached 394 and sure enough. In the margin there was a note in Snape’s handwriting in some language that definitely wasn't English.

“That's Ancient Greek,” Percy was peering over Harry’s shoulder.

“You read Ancient Greek right?” Hermione looked at Percy.

“Sort of,” Percy frowned as he tried to read it, “I've never been that good, Annabeth is way-,” Percy seemed to register what he has just said and cut himself off, “anyway, it says something along the lines of I'm sorry Potter, I loved her, and then it says I will see you when wisdom has fallen.”

“Wisdom has fallen,” Hermione repeated, Harry could see the cogs turning in her mind.

“What does that mean?” Percy asked the others, they all shrugged, shaking their heads.

I managed to get a chapter up.
Sneaky message from Snape, how does he know so much?
Remember to vote, comment and be amazing!!
~Em xx